So, we shootin' USPSA......

......at Harvard this Sat. Dan [smile]

I'll bring my snow boots and heater if need be [wink]

What time does it start again ??

YEAH, MAN!!! We're shooting no matter what!

We got 2 inches of slushy, slimey snow on the ground that will soon turn into 4 inches of slimey mud. The forecast just now changed from rain and sleet to Partly Sunny and a high of 41, so take your pick, and we will be cold no matter what.

We'll probably only be able to get 4 stages put together, including the classifier, because of the weather, range conditions, and the need to avoid shooter frostbite. Dave's heater will likely get drowned. Snow boots, or some kind of boots, are a very good idea. And I will probably need somebody to yank my van out before the end of the day.

Other than that, IT'S GONNA BE PISSAH.

Shooters' meeting at 9:15, first caps at 9:30.

Last edited:
Wicked pissah? I am assuming I should be there between 8-9. It's going to be my first classifier too, and I am looking forward to seeing how I am doing.

DQ, Zeke and I will be there. See you in the morning. I am bringin a change of cloths in case I have a wipe out- which is very possible!

We got 4 set up this afternoon. Snow here and there, but don't worry, there's mud to fill in the gaps.

Reinders, Glyn TY51403 A Open Major N N Senior 315.5769 100.00%
2 Joe, Matthew TY35185 M Open Major N N 310.8841 98.51%

Nice job Glyn!

I love it when all of the stages are won by different people. I think that means it was a good mix of stages.

Reinders, Glyn TY51403 A Open Major N N Senior 315.5769 100.00%
2 Joe, Matthew TY35185 M Open Major N N 310.8841 98.51%

Nice job Glyn!

I love it when all of the stages are won by different people. I think that means it was a good mix of stages.

Looks like there needs to be some role reversal at the upcoming Hired gun clinic![smile]

as quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from Matt's hand.....

Nice job Glyn!

PS: Glyn, which pistol?
tell me it was the Bedell?

Many thanks guys, it was nice to shoot a clean match. I finally had a chance to shoot with Matt, Steve, Denton, Scott and some other guys I have not had the pleasure of shooting with yet. Very nice guys and some great shooters.

Looking forward to clinic with Matt on Saturday. Should be excellent.....as long as the temps climb and the mud subsides.

To my friend 9x21....... sorry, it was the Brazos, not the Bedell! The Brazos made a quick trip to Morgan, TX after the match at Westfield when I had all the trouble. Bob L. replaced some parts and got it back to me in time to use at Harvard. Hopefully there won't be any reoccurances of problems.

Glyn, congratulations on the win! As far as the pistol goes, anything mechanical is subject to breakage/malfunction. Regardless who builds it.

Thanks for a good match guys. It was the earliest we've ever left the Haaavhaad range. [smile]
It was also the first pistol match I've shot there since 2005. It was good to get out there. [grin]

Really fun match. I just wish I had remembered to use that bumpy bright green thing on the front of my gun.....

Oh well! Had a great time anyway!

Back
Top Bottom