Some snow relief.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I'm bored out of my skull. It's snowing, I can't shovel until my knee is better, and I figured I would post some pics of my trip home to MN this past summer to kill some time and give some relief to others who are just as bored as me.

Here is our cabin in Crosslake, MN. It's on Big Trout Lake.
145.jpg

This next one is my cousin Zach(Left) and myself trying to catch some early evening Walleyes.
122.jpg

Here is my 4 year old son Orion and I doing some tubing.
133.jpg

Orion wanted to pull the pontoon to the dock, so I let him. He didn't make it. :D
165.jpg

Orion with his first Large Mouth Bass. This one was caught on a leech and a Spiderman fishing pole.
100.jpg

Melody and I bought Orion a bike for his 4th birthday.
61.jpg

I'm hoping for a golfing partner in a few years, so I'm helping things along.
76.jpg

I'll end the show with my 8th month old Cody as he tries to grab the Christmas Tree.
222.jpg

Doing this thread made me a little less bored, hopefully it did the same for you guys.
Derek

Derek,

Real cute kids and nice pictures.

Brings a smile during a lousy day! We had to drive about 15 miles today and a number of miles of Rte. 1 and side roads were covered in ~1" of ice and inches of slush/snow!

What a house!!! What adorable kids!!! And I neglected to add in my greeting when I joined, that I also smoke cigars. And no, I'm not Italian....but hubby is half Sicilian. :D

Lynne said:
What a house!!! What adorable kids!!! And I neglected to add in my greeting when I joined, that I also smoke cigars. And no, I'm not Italian....but hubby is half Sicilian. :D

[lol] Make it out to the High Power Clinic and I'll probably have some Padrons for our smoking pleasure. :D

Back
Top Bottom