Sporting license in Ma

GaryO

NES Member
This year I bought my permit online and it was a piece of cake. The peole at MassWildlife really have it together. I bought it Tuesday and printed up a temporary and got my hard copy today. [grin]

This year I bought my permit online and it was a piece of cake. The peole at MassWildlife really have it together. I bought it Tuesday and printed up a temporary and got my hard copy today. [grin]

Yeah, the Massoutdoors site is incredible. It took me a minute to purchase my license and all my permits, including the drawings.

This year was easier than last, since it keeps most of your information.

Yes, it works pretty well, the only thing I found, is about 3 years ago, the system let me add stamps to seasons that had already finished for the year. This year, I had to call the office, because in one section of the system it said my license was expired, but when I went in to add a license, it said I couldn't because I still had a valid license, when I clicked on the link provided, it showed me that the license was expired. I ended up having to call, and have them fix it before I could buy my new license. No biggie, but I couldn't get a human on the phone, and had to wait a couple of days for the call back.

The system for Maine seems to work pretty well. I've never run into any glitches there.

The only thing I don't like about MA is when you do it online you don't physically get the stamps. I've collected the stamps from here, NH, and MN for years. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom