Sportsmans Trading Company on 101-A is Going Out of Business Finally!!!!!

Well, screw Shooters Outpost, as well. Owner doesn't like paying bills to contractors that do work for him, so he can piss up a rope.

If Shooters is going into a nearby/same location I'm shocked they got it past local planning/zoning board without a full court press/protests at public hearings that are required as part of the approval....Amherst is full on retard

What? Hardly. No one even raised an eyebrow when GunRunners 101 went in right the main drag (101A). We have 1 D rep (only because she's a popular "school mom" everyone knows), 3 R reps, and an R Senator. No one in town gives a shit about a gun store.

Went in there once about 4 years ago; place was a shithole. No stock, never spent a dime, never went back.

Pray tell. We can mention that next time in there since it is public news now. Thanks.

He screwed a local paving/painting company after they did his parking lot. Ask him about it. I'd love to hear him tell his side "again".....especially after the BS lawsuit

Perhaps. I hope the two can coexist by offering different merchandise and a different experience, much like Riley's and SO in Hooksett. I've bought a few things from Bob, and have always had a positive feeling about him and his shop. Would be a shame if he was unable to adapt.
Bob is a nice guy. Not in the same league as shooters. He is mom and pop. His is a different segment of business and I hope he can continue to carve his out.

Well, screw Shooters Outpost, as well. Owner doesn't like paying bills to contractors that do work for him, so he can piss up a rope.
And who's the contractor I failed to pay? I've always paid my bills, paid on time too. I'd like to hear this story

I’m still waiting to hear who I didn’t pay. The ringworm isn’t saying yet. Get the popcorn out folks, this will be good! I guess that’s one way to get rid of ringworms!
He screwed a local paving/painting company after they did his parking lot. Ask him about it. I'd love to hear him tell his side "again".....especially after the BS lawsuit
No dog in the fight. Just pointing out the response.

Shooters is a fine place, lots of selection, nice people - but that whole drivers license thing rubs me the wrong way. I can go to Riley's or BassPro or several others with no problem. I do go to shooters if I am having trouble finding a specific flavor of ammo and need it for hunting and can't wait for a drop ship to the Maine Cabelas.

When dropping a duece on Shooters doorstep one should try and imagine how much dough and hassle was needed to defend against personal and direct attacks from the prior overreaching AG after that Craigslist killer fiasco.

If that happened to me I would not sell to you either...

Good News!!! I also got screwed over by Big AL "g-Reedy". I had to call the
local police to get my money back when he never ordered the gun. I am still out
$100 on that transaction.

Malodave

Good News!!! I also got screwed over by Big AL "g-Reedy". I had to call the
local police to get my money back when he never ordered the gun. I am still out
$100 on that transaction.

Malodave
Dave, I doubt you'll ever see it. He's not paying the last three months of his lease, and the landlord is going to recover it in court. His last screwing

Any update on this? I drive by that plaza regularly and have not seen much activity. Looking forward to the grand opening. Jim?
Yes, can’t wait to see what’s in store. I think there is a fairly large vacant space in that plaza. My daughter does dance in that plaza.

Yes, can’t wait to see what’s in store. I think there is a fairly large vacant space in that plaza. My daughter does dance in that plaza.
Yes, there are a few. There's one toward the middle, and the one on the end that used to have martial arts also looks vacant. A couple of others, but I don't recall size on those.

Reviving an old thread...

Shooters is moving into the same plaza Al was in but in the larger unit on the far right. I saw activity there last week, looked like they were installing security bars on the windows. Looking forward to it opening.

I drive by most weekends, been trying to peek into the plaza as I drive by. Sportsman's sign still up, but looks vacant of course.

Soon after moving to NH I went to MFL on Brown Ave MHT (before Jim owned it) to shop a pistol - it was dirty, dark and looked to be where MA thugs went to practice. I rang STC about a SIG 239 and the guy says he has one in the case. I drive over and he just sold it but can get another in a week from SIG, but it would be at a higher cost since they had a price increase. I paid in full. Weeks later he calls and said it was in but the cost was even more as they were in high demand and SIG had another price increase. I pick it up and he sells me 4 boxes of UMC at $5 over what I later found everywhere else. He says SIG wasn’t putting 2 mags in the box anymore but he had one he could sell me.

Yeah. If you can’t rip off a new gun buyer who can you rip off?
Really? I used to go to Wolf's on Gay St, then it became MFLR, and Jim was the owner. Subsequent to that the big range opened on Brown Ave, also MFLR. I didn't think there was a MFLR before Jim. I could be wrong?

Back
Top Bottom