• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Line Gun Shop, Mason, NH

If you need ANYTHING... this is the place to go.

State Line Gun Shop
Corner of Rts. 31 and 124
Mason, NH 03048
(603) 878-2854
open Wed - Sat

Everything from Mil-Surp to new guns to used guns and relics.
Blackpowder, archery, reloading, parts, paintball.
And a full service gunshop. Can make you a fine gun from scratch and any type of repair / mod you need. They'll even make parts for you.

Very fair prices on the new stuff and the best I've seen on the used.

No web site yet, but they just completed and moved into the new building that has an indoor archery range upstairs. And a very useful and friendly staff.

Yup -- my home shop -- I work 5 minutes down the road. Spend way too much money there -- it's too damn convenient. But, it makes me cry looking at all the stuff I can't buy since I moved over the border to Mass.

Stopped in at the shop on the way back from a "family outing" up north. Very neat, clean, and well-stocked for a small shop. Nice variety of shotguns, rifles, handguns, accessories and ammo.

I was especially impressed by Paul's inventory of "exotic" ammo. He had almost every foreign caliber I need for my milsurps. The real suprise is when he pulled out 30 boxes of Czech 7.62x45mm that I need for my Vz52 - and at "eight-year old" prices. I grabbed them all up, because you never know when you'll see those again.

Paul was very friendly and helpful - I will definitely be back if in the area.

State Line isn't bad- especially considering that Paul typically blue dots
the handguns/rifles us MA peons can buy. Most NH shops don't even care
about that.... so he does cater to us, in that regard. I found my Kimber CCT
there for a reasonable price, as well as my Colt Delta Elite. (course, requires
transfer through MA FFL, etc, but they have an arrangement with a couple
of FFLs on the communist side of the border to transfer handguns to MA
residents. ).

-Mike

Head's up! I just got back from State Line. Don was setting up a huge shipment of reloading supplies -- looks like they've decided to stock components in a big way. Lots more heads than they used to carry. I picked up a box of 100 Hornady 110 gr. FMJ 30 cal heads to start loading 7.62 x 39 (finally). Also picked up a 500 box of Wolf 7.62 x 39 for a little under $80.

I stopped in this morning, got their last lb of titegroup. I wanted some CCI large rifle primers but they were all out of the regular ones.

They do have some pre-ban 30 rounders for AK's but I did reduce their stock of those. [rolleyes]

Nice place, nice folks. [grin]

Drove past there today, so I went in. Small shop, but a good selection and a very friendly staff. I can see me going back in the future. They had a good selection of AR15's at reasonable prices.

Last edited:
I was there too around 10-ish. Unfortunately, out of all those AR's, only a small number were for sa le to Mass residents. No big deal to you, but it makes me cry everytime I go there and browse

Went to State Line today to drop off my barrel to get the comp welded. VERY friendly staff. They had me looking at all kinds of guns while I was there. Nice shop, small but good layout. I bought a DPMS AR parts kit while I was there, and a Hoppes cleaning rod.

If there is snow on the ground, I wouldn't recommend going there without a 4x4 or AWD vehicle... my Mustang couldn't make it up the hill and I had to park on the street.

Again, I can't recommend these guys enough based solely on their attitude. Friendliest gun store employees I've ran into so far.

It was $60 I think. I've seen it cheaper online, but not by much... and I was there, so I grabbed it.

Complete kit, including pistol grip. no tube.

*UPDATE* I had taken my upper there to get the comp welded to the barrel... apparently, we had a miscommunication. I was expecting them to pin and weld the comp, not just weld it. Well, they don't do the pinning and welding the way I want it done. They just put a bead down around the comp/barrel. I would prefer not to uglify my AR like that so I'm going to have someone else do it.

Still, great guys though.

I have been doing business with them for years now (since the shop was under the house)

The whole staff is great, they always welcome you in with a smile and a greeting. I am up there almost every Sunday buying something.

I have been doing business with them for years now (since the shop was under the house)

The whole staff is great, they always welcome you in with a smile and a greeting. I am up there almost every Sunday buying something.

+1
Have purchased 25 or so guns from Paul over the past few years. Very knowledgeable staff and great smithing. Also pretty fair with trades.
If you have any guns that are worth $$ he will list them on Auctionarms/Gunbroker for a reasonable fee (if you ask). I recently had a stock refinished and it looks incredible (hand-rubbed finish).
Mil-Dot

I purchased a Ruger Charger when they first came out at Riley's. They suggested that I see Paul to get my barrel threaded for my can....

Very helpful of Riley's, but now State Line is my favorite gun shop. They have all the class 3 gear that I'm looking for and can do the work in shop. Good prices and great customer service.

Two thumbs up for Paul and State Line

I just went there yesterday and bought a used bisley framed Blackhawk in .44 mag. They are great guys to deal with, and I've been going there since the shop was the basement of the house (granted it's a little bit of a hike to get there now).

>>I've been going there since the shop was the basement of the house (granted it's a little bit of a hike to get there now).<<

Same here, and fortunately it's just a skip and a hop from me. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom