State Line Gun Shop, Mason, NH

They do, but I wouldn't look for any bargains there. [wink]

Bargins aren't as important as being competative. Like if they are the same cost as Riley's or having the stuff shipped directly to me that's fine with me.

I usually have nothing but good to say about SLGS, but I have to give them a thumbs down here.

I had a broken rivet on the safety plunger on my S&W 1911PD. I could've sent it back to S&W myself, but I was worried by the reports of this being a common problem, so I decided I'd pay a little extra and have a gunsmith fix it locally.

I called State Line up and asked them if they were capable of repairing this problem, and they told me they were, so I dropped the gun off. About two weeks later I called to ask the status and they told me that they had sent it to S&W for repair.

I was a little miffed about this, but what was doe was done. I got the gun back two weeks later. They charged me $25 for the "work".

I have bought a couple of guns from Stateline and traded one in and I was happy with the prices and the amount allowed on the trade. They have also been very friendly and helpful each time I have been in. Recently, however, I needed to pick up some plug screws for scope mount holes and was charged $10.00 for 4 screws that Midway sells 100 of for $24.50 (less than 25 cents each). It was a case of I need it now and, of course, they were not worth ordering. When I questioned the price, the response was that they are very expensive to make and they were not making any money on them. I do not mind someone making a profit but this seemed a little too much ($1.00 each would have been fine and that would have been a 400% markup, but $2.50 each?). Because of this they lost out on the sale of two guns that I ended up purchasing at another shop a couple weeks after (I was going to ask Stateline for a price on them that day but was quickly soured by the price on the screws and left).

This is my new favorite gun shop!

They are very friendly and they have a great selection, reloading supplied, new ammo, new and used guns. They display all their long guns on the wall where the customer can handle them without having a salesman around. Very nice buying experience.

Went to State Line today, very friendly customer service! The shop is small, but packed with all sorts of goodies. Even reloading stuff! I got an AR15 lower, ammo and some targets. I was pleased with the experience and I'll shop there again.

The guys up at State Line haven't disappointed me yet. Great staff and friendly service. Always a good place to find goodies. I recommend them to all of my co-workers and friends.

Went up there today and picked up a beautiful assembled (minus the barrel and components) AR15 upper receiver for $99 for my second AR build. My wallet really likes this place. [smile]

I just had a stock refinished at SGS (second one). The stock was a mess but Paul and the guys worked their magic and it looks great! Always great service and the prices really can't be beat!
Mil-Dot

Speaking with Paul the other day he is getting some:

Winchester Military Grade 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered 00 Buckshot

Should be in midweek next week. I am looking forward to this. Always great people there!

An update,

State Line has some very nice MA compliant firearms ready to go. There is a AR up there right now with a 37MM attached.. and yes MA compliant! What have you been waiting for? Go check out the shop.

Been to State Line twice now. The first time was a few months ago. I stopped in just to look around while I was in the area. Very friendly and they went so far as to remove a side saddle for a Mossberg 500 from a recent trade in since they didn't have it in stock and I didn't want to wait for an order to arrive.

Yesterday morning I picked up my group buy lowers and had just as good an experience. Very friendly service and great help trying to find me what I asked for. This time they had exactly what I wanted, a 22lr upper. It's a shame they are so far away from home because they are my new favorite NH shop.

-Nat

I met Paul and saw his shop for the first time. What an excellent experience. He's a great guy with a really cool shop.

I met Paul and saw his shop for the first time. What an excellent experience. He's a great guy with a really cool shop.

+1. Certainly not the closest gun shop to me. But it is without question my favorite. I'll go back there for all my big-ticket purchases. Paul, and his team are really great guys, and show true customer service - something that is rare these days.

I stopped by to pick up my lowers this past week. First time by the shop (although I've passed right by it once before without noticing it)

Great store with something for every type of shooter. Solid ammo selection, reloading equipment, and lots of mags. Staff is helpful and informative. Highly recommended!

I stopped in State Line today...If you guys can make it there...its definately well worth hitting up.I have not been in there in a long time...I should visit it more often its 15 mins from my house....Great people to talk with and the place was pretty busy.

I will be using them for most of my needs from now on.

+1 for State Line Guns

Just picked up a new cz 452 and some ammo there this past saturday, they are very helpful and great to deal with. it was really busy but i didnt mind, they were filling out forms in line which helped out. great experience and i will definatly be back!

State Line in Mason trip report

- Lots of people
- Lots of guns
- Still a lot of milsurp ammo for $$$ (Fed M193 $419/1000)
- Nice place, nice folks. Didn't get a good feel for the prices.

went there last week and purchased a couple holsters and stopped in today and grabed an autoloader great guys awsome selection of holsters and bunch of other stuff

Back
Top Bottom