State Line Gun Shop, Mason, NH

state line is an AWESOME shop, i just grabbed my 9mm AR from there. of all the locations in the area currently they are one of the only stores that has 9mm--their price even beats dick's. they have a two box limit but let me get one extra since i didn buy a rifle after all!

they also threw in a lock for the case i bought. their selection is excellent, all sorts of firearms and ammunition. i will definitely be going back as soon as i pay down my credit card! [laugh]

Just a little bump for a terrific shop.

I've purchased three guns fom Stateline and had terrific experience with them each time.

More importantly, the service was far and away the best I've ever had at any gunshop, anywhere. Theyr'e knowledgeable and helpful, but more to the point, they will happily take time with a customer without giving them that oh-so-familiar "You'd better freakin buy something today" vibe.

My wife has hard to fit hands. There are a lot of guns she simply cant comfortably hold. I was in another part of the store and watched one of the guys go through probably fifteen different guns with her, including taking out his personal side-arm just to see how her hand fit it and looking closely at her grip. We walked out that day without buying a thing and were warmly welcomed back the next time, by name, and purchased a SIG P220 for my wife.

Paul and the rest of the crew there are just the best. Their prices are good, but even if they weren't, I'd happily pay a premium for that kind of service.

I stopped by Stateline for the first time today and was quite impressed. They had a great selection of guns and were very pleasant & helpful. I even overhead one of the people behind the counter telling somebody over the phone to go to NORTHEASTSHOOTERS.COM and look up the Mass. gun laws section for an explanation on something.

State Line not the place to sell your guns.

Brought a tec 9 with 4 mags, case, manual shoulder strap to State Line to see what they would give me. $200 ! I sold it for $750 on gunbroker.
A Marlin 336, $150, KTP gave me $290.
They had some good prices on used or consignment guns, but they don't pay anything if you sell them there!

another +1 for stateline...brought my 10/22 in for some trigger and had yet another great experience. Great work, done in the quoted timeframe for the quoted price.

Brought a tec 9 with 4 mags, case, manual shoulder strap to State Line to see what they would give me. $200 ! I sold it for $750 on gunbroker.
A Marlin 336, $150, KTP gave me $290.
They had some good prices on used or consignment guns, but they don't pay anything if you sell them there!

Is that the same Tec9 you have here in the classifieds?If it is you should pull it or tell people it's sold.

I've never outright sold anything to them but I have traded firearms there on deposit and have recieved exactly what I asked for in price.

Guys..ALL gun shops are going to pay the used book price for your guns. It's not just Stateline. There seems to be this myth that some stores pay more than others. They don't. It's all out of the book within a few dollars.

Guys..ALL gun shops are going to pay the used book price for your guns. It's not just Stateline. There seems to be this myth that some stores pay more than others. They don't. It's all out of the book within a few dollars.

True. I've taken a bunch of guns to Stateline for consignment with never an issue. Fair pricing, fair commission. Jack.

I just got back from State Line's Open House today....what a blast! literally...the cannon was cool.

This is one store that out does any other store in this area...I went there today with no cash(on purpose) BIG MISTAKE!...Plenty of EBRS,AK variants,Saiga 12s...ammo.Ill be going back this week with some cash I think[wink]

Yeah what a great time the Open House was! They had quite a number of door prizes. Manufacturer Reps were great to talk with. Hamburgers & Hot dogs tasted great! Savage Arms had a bunch of rifles to fondle and SIG had a LOT of handguns as well. I heard the winner of the Savage .22 Rifle raffle went to someone in New Boston. I hope this will be an annual event!

i probably should have called the shop first but i just went up to the shop to see if they'd accept a transfer on a new rifle that i was able to locate over the weekend and i was told that they do not accept transfers on new guns if they are able to special order the product in question because they don't make as much money with a transfer alone. had i known this was the policy i would not have even asked but i did not see any mention of this policy on their webpage.

a little background is that i've bought two guns from the shop prior to this and some ammunition as well. i'm no high roller dropping a ton of cash there but i also didn't just walk in off the street never having done business there before, i've been a paying customer and intended on continuing to be a customer there but now i am not sure when i will go back (if ever).

which is understandable. i understand that shops and all businesses are around to make money i just think that this policy should be discussed so that other members do not end up in the same situation i was in. i am not making these posts to be a jerk, i just feel like others should be aware of the policy on transfers.

i was able to find a rifle in the configuration that i finally decided upon and i was able to work out payment information with the FFL in another state. i had discussed several types of rifles with SLGC last week along with prices and that was not my issue. if they would have been able to acquire a rifle in the configuration i desired as quickly as i was able to i would have gladly bought it there as i have had postive experiences there in the past.

i guess i was just rubbed the wrong way in that it seemed as if wasn't worth it to the shop to accept the transfer from a paying customer. i would have gladly given them my business and recommendation in the future but it felt to me like they were willing to sacrifice a customer rather than just collect the transfer fee on this particular deal. they usually have a good deal of ammunition in stock and i was even looking at glass for when the rifle came in. now i will have to acquire all of that elsewhere all over a transfer fee.

I went to State Line for the first time today and they were great. They told me they they bought a shipping container last December and filled it with ammo, so they haven't been affected by shortages. They also just got some primers in, for the first time in a couple months.

Hi, I am new around here. I work at state line and thought I should bump this thread. We have some converted saiga-12s in now and some other neat stuff, including an AR-15 with a 12g mossberg mounted aka masterkey. Come down and check us out. Sorry fir the self promotion

Norseman

>>Sorry fir the self promotion<<

Hey, did Paul put you up to this?? [smile]

No, I thought it always good to drum up a little business. Though with hunting season I have been as busy as a one legged man at an ass kicking contest.

State Line gun shop in Mason,NH

Dealt with chris at state line a couple times.Awsome service.if they don't have what you need they will get it quickly too.

State Line is what a gun shop should be. Great selection, wide variety, and the most helpful, nice people running the place.

Spent 2 hours picking out a rifle and they helped way more than was expected. I give them a +10000000000000

Guns shops in Mass could learn a thing or two from these guys.

Thanks guys!

I live two miles from the shop, which is really dangerous. I drive by everyday and stop in at least once a week. Last year I bought 5 weapons there. Kind of like the drunk having to drive by the bar on the way home....... I'll just stop in for a quick one.....

Stateline Gun Shop

Stateline Gun Shop in Mason NH are great people to deal with and it was worth the ride up there. A couple of months back i put the feelers out for a Marlin 60 DLX 50th anniverary model with several gunshops and Stateline came up with one recently. These are not easy to find ! Thanks to Dan and his crew for the welcome and good service.

I went in to stateline to kill some time. What a mistake! They had a K-98 for sale with matching bolt and still with swastikas at a very reasonable price. I had to buy it with the C&R I always carry in my wallet. (another mistake) . I ended up walking out the door with it. Tim was a great guy to do business with, he has sold me holsters and other stuff before. I have yet to go there "to look around' and get out of there without buying something. They also fixed a 22 pistol for me at a reasonable price. Yes, I agree they are not always the cheapest but they are always competive! I went to their annual open house and probably ate enough free food to make up the difference. Never mind the door prizes!

The mistake I made by going was spending money I did not plan on. I walked out with a K-98 on my wish list so all is well. Check it out. there is always a couple cool C&R things kicking around

Kemo Sabe Paul

Made camp nearby and sent Tonto to Fitchburg for supplies. Tonto was gone a long time and I became fearful that my friend was once again being beat up by bad guys. As the sun set, I rode to the rescue. Trigger and I spotted Scout along RT 31. As we approached, Tonto appeared.
"Me go town now."
"Tonto what have you been doing? It's too dangerous to go this late. You will get beat up!"
"No me have 1911 now."

Always knowledgeable, friendly service. We frequently stop in.

I bought a Walther PP in .22 from them a while back,, good price on a nice peice which we shoot the hell out of! I make a point of going back on regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom