Stickers on cars

I did and my Prius got keyed in coexist Cambridge with Fu&k NRA scratched into both the passenger front and rear doors. I've since gone anonymous and have zero stickers, signs or anything on my car.

Must've been quite the cognitive dissonance for the limp-wrist progressive!

No stickers on my car for the reason above.

I think advertising political beliefs on bumpers is just stupid. I don't want to see anyone else's, why would anyone want to see mine?

None on the outside , but if you get close and look in the back window there's one that says
"Your village called, and they want their idiot back."

I only have an NES oval sticker...I think most people think it means Nintendo Entertainment Systems. I get a lot of thumbs up from the local Neckbeards.

For those not up on these types of things:

NECKBEARD:

1. (n) Facial hair that does not exist on the face, but instead on the neck. Almost never well groomed.

2. (n) Derogatory term for slovenly nerdy people who have no sense of hygiene or grooming. Often related to hobbies such as card gaming, video gaming, anime, et. al.

If this party is full of f*cking neckbeards, I'm out. I've got better things to do than sit around with a bunch of unwashed nerds.

Last edited:
Got my 5.56 sticker (think like those 26.2 or 13.1 ones) from dropride last year. Got compliments on it.

No stickers of any kind. Too much unwanted attention possible with ANY kind of politically based sticker on your car. Last thing I want is a smashed window because I have an NRA sticker on my car.

I have a Jeep ... send me your unwanted stickers ...[smile]. I have a Molon Labe sticker only people who know what it means have guns blondes think it's a sex position.

Back
Top Bottom