Stocking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I will sell you a few cases. But, I need to see your LTC. Face to Face only.

View attachment 611408

I keep telling you guys to store in ammo boxes with desiccant, palletize, shrink wrap, and stack...wood boxes on the floor only invite humidity problems...

The labelling also helps with monthly inventory scanning...

[popcorn]

1651610952412.png

Listen here, Mr. Internet Tuff Guy, even if glocks were legal in MA idk why you would want one. Go ask any cop, they're gonna tell you the same. First of all YOU have no clue what you are talking about. At this point it's clear that nothing but a .30 Super carry 1911 is worth the money in this market.

"Go ask any cop" totally negates anything you ever have to say on this forum.

Sorry.

What's next, "mil-spec" is the best quality you can get? lol

I can't even lie that was clever
Nah, it was juvenile and immature. I apologize, I'm sorry man.

It was uncalled for, but I have to admit, I honestly googled "puska" because I wasn't sure what it meant, and when I read the results, the second result was "rifle."
I guess that goes to show what my search result logarithm is like!

"Go ask any cop" totally negates anything you ever have to say on this forum.

Sorry.

What's next, "mil-spec" is the best quality you can get? lol
Yeah if it's good enough for the military it's good enough for me. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Nah, it was juvenile and immature. I apologize, I'm sorry man.

It was uncalled for, but I have to admit, I honestly googled "puska" because I wasn't sure what it meant, and when I read the results, the second result was "rifle."
I laughed 🤣
🤣 🤣

I have to admit, I honestly googled "puska" because I wasn't sure what it meant, and when I read the results, the second result was "rifle."
9102173727009ac8f248fb9c9a7ac5bb.jpg

Anyone else store large amounts of ammunition.
Now that prices are easing a little I'm buying 1000 round lots again.
I just dont see prices going much lower because of multiple economic conditions, supply chain issues and some having a fear of WWIII.
Anyone else buying and storing?
What's your current round count?

get lost robot / gunkid / whoever the f*** you actually are

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/xJpTHHdFrTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom