String of break-ins in Newton, MA has residents on edge

Is that the one that is basically right off 95 set way back off a sidestreet ?

If so, that was a kinda cool store, went there looking for piroshkis, left disappointed.
Yep. Gotta go at the right time. They sell put quickly. Next time hit the deli for olivier salad. Get the one with chicken. You won't be disappointed.

Russian wife. Go there alot

Yep. Gotta go at the right time. They sell put quickly. Next time hit the deli for olivier salad. Get the one with chicken. You won't be disappointed.

Russian wife. Go there alot

Really ?

I didn't think they had them at all.

They had kinda like peroshkis, but not the ones I used to get at Russian delis in San Francisco. Russian meat pies filled with ground beef and some spices and cheese. I just ended up making some, created a big mess but they came out good, the size of mini footballs lol

There's no minorities in Newton lol
Setti Warren says "Hi!"

Newton is more diverse and less racist than Brookline. They also issue machinegun licenses and only restrict licenses for the first year of new applicants that have never held a license anywhere previously. Current or former military 1st time licensees don't have the year long probation period either.

Probably the LEAST dickish deep blue liberal haven licensing department in MA other than maybe Somerville.

Really ?

I didn't think they had them at all.

They had kinda like peroshkis, but not the ones I used to get at Russian delis in San Francisco. Russian meat pies filled with ground beef and some spices and cheese. I just ended up making some, created a big mess but they came out good, the size of mini footballs lol
Oh yeah they have them alot. But if you go on a weekend or holiday go early. They have them by the bread section. At the cakes

not that it would ever make it past the censors and into the press..

but it should prove a wake up call for some that as they call 911 to say there is a person in their home.

and realize it will take the police 15 minutes to get there..
Dial 1911 you say?

Setti Warren says "Hi!"

Newton is more diverse and less racist than Brookline. They also issue machinegun licenses and only restrict licenses for the first year of new applicants that have never held a license anywhere previously. Current or former military 1st time licensees don't have the year long probation period either.

Probably the LEAST dickish deep blue liberal haven licensing department in MA other than maybe Somerville.
The more you know lol

A week or two ago I went looking for the Trainspotting clip of the junkie
climbing in the window and stealing the flatscreen
from right in front of the old folks watching it at the rest home,
but no dice.

One of the only two things I remember from the movie,
and no one's bothered to steal a clip. What is this world coming to.

The more you know lol
xrdte4o-gif.200890

The video that Fox showed was a break-in while the residents were at home,said the guy got up and the burglars heard him and left.

The guy was like a 90 year old that could barely walk.

Felt bad, old school middle class resident been there his whole life.
From their accents, I would say that they were immigrants from Eastern Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if they were Holocaust survivors.

Normally, I'd be opposed to break-ins, but Newton MA is the epitome of rich white liberal anti-gun, anti-defense, BLM, SJW, etc. So this time I say
View attachment 463120

It's about time these virtue signalers get a taste of real life outside their liberal utopia bubble! Maybe now they'll consider defending their home with a....GUN!!

Better Newton than here.

Once a shithead, always a shithead, The Newtoners will insure their valuables, put in expensive alarm systems and put "Armed Response" signs on their property just like in Beverly Hills. Jack.
Let me get this straight - these town residents get what they deserve because the majority in those towns votes liberal (and you have no idea what the political beliefs of the victims are). You live in a liberal state, yet somehow feel justified in saying the residents of these towns are absurd? The rest of the rational country looks at you the same way - YOU deserve what YOU get, Massachusetts, because YOU voted for it. Do you seriously not recognize your own hypocrisy?

PS - if any of the above people I quoted are from NH, don't worry - you're next in line for state liberalization.

A week or two ago I went looking for the Trainspotting clip of the junkie
climbing in the window and stealing the flatscreen
from right in front of the old folks watching it at the rest home,
but no dice.

One of the only two things I remember from the movie,
and no one's bothered to steal a clip. What is this world coming to.

xrdte4o-gif.200890
Idk I just remember gi Joe life tips as a kid lol.. the more you know

Let me get this straight ...
OK, you've got a point.

We don't like it when the sins of the neighbors (voting Moonbat, which begets Consequences)
are foisted upon the innocent.

It sucks if someone doesn't move to a more salutary locale, because they feel stuck in place.
(Family, finance, momentum, ...).

Idk I just remember gi Joe life tips as a kid lol.. the more you know
I'm too olde for that; you know the GI Joe stuff way better than I do.

The "The more you know" that I know
is the tagline for an NBC-TV public service factoid campaign.

I think I'd most often see just a chunk of the graphic
when WBZ-TV finished a string of local commercials
and switched back to the network feed for Letterman a tad early.
It felt like the NBC TV network
would have this public service filler crapola on the feed,
and if an affiliate didn't manage to sell the last 30 seconds of
local advertising airtime before Dave resumed,
they could virtue signal with the nationwide network info tidbit.

WBZ would occasionally switch back from a local ad
to the network feed a second before Dave resumed,
and you'd see this dumbass rainbow-star graphic.

It's kind of ironic, because the Boston market was probably
supposed to be filled with people who Knew More,
but they never got to see the actual nationwide factoid
that would smarten them right up.
[rolleyes] [shocked]

My favorite line in the whole article....

"Newton in the last 20 years, safest city in America about three times,” said Newton Police Lt. Bruce Apotheker. “If it can happen in Newton, it can happen anywhere.

Another rocket scientist in charge of a police force......talk about stating the painfully obvious.

That's why we have alarms and firearms.

When I moved in here where I am now I had ADT show up and install an alarm system. The neighbor who was speaking to me at that time made a comment like "this is a very safe town. You don't need an alarm." Come to find out that most people on my street have an alarm system. Only know because several of them have been accidentally tripped and we've had to listen to the outdoor siren of those many times.

Anyway, a few short years after we moved here there was a string of break-ins in another part of the town actually not too far from here.

He still doesn't have an alarm.

My wife would give me crap all the time about making sure all doors/windows are closed and locked. She'd get mad when I would give her a hard time about leaving the garage door open - especially overnight.

She would tell me that we live in a nice town and nice neighborhood and our street was safe. We don't need all the cameras that I have setup.

Then a car got stolen from the driveway 5 houses down.

She asked me to check our cameras to see if it got any evidence.

I wonder if they had the winning poker hand of virtue signal lawn signs.
I'd target those ones first.
Exactly! [thumbsup] In 98% of those cases, the household is completely loony moonbat lib and unarmed. [cheers]

Even if the perp is caught, the lefty in them will want the perp released 'cause disadvantaged, society's fault, etc.

But beware of the exceptions... i.e., loony lefty wife and armed to the teeth conservative husband. [shocked] That could end badly. [laugh]

My wife would give me crap all the time about making sure all doors/windows are closed and locked. She'd get mad when I would give her a hard time about leaving the garage door open - especially overnight.

She would tell me that we live in a nice town and nice neighborhood and our street was safe. We don't need all the cameras that I have setup.

There are no atheists in foxholes....

I remember when I first bought guns my wife gave me a ton of shit... its now at the point where she's reserved to the fact she's gone before they are... anyways we lived in Worcester at the time and were watching a movie on a Friday night. I must have not shut the light in the bedroom off right and it snapped back on halfway thru a horror movie. It was one of those ball and chain light strings. She freaks out and is like go get your gun make sure no one is in here....

I learned from this thread that only whites live in Newton.
Off to inform the black couple down the street and multiple Chinese households within 300 yards that they're not compliant with NES groupthink.

BTW, someone here mentioned here 100+ days for the Newton PD to process LTC application. I guided three people through the process, it took less than mandated 40 days for all three of them to process new applications and for me and my wife to renew, all of that in late 2020 and early 2021.

I think my wife is cut from the same cloth. My wife likes leaving her f***ing keys in the door lock. I took out the garbage and see them dangling.

Back like 12-13 years ago we had a car with push button start. She came back from work and left it idling for 7 hours, not once she done this but twice. I’m surprised know one took it, especially at that time I was living in Dorchester. She’s a booksmart lady, but a dunce.

They would advocate for more cops and more patrols and then promptly call for defunding the police.

This is spades.

We are getting robbed!

We need more police!

Police are bad!

We need to defund our police!

But we're getting robbed!!!!

It's like putting buttered toast on a cat. You could light the whole town with the electricity generated from that rotation.

I learned from this thread that only whites live in Newton.
Off to inform the black couple down the street and multiple Chinese households within 300 yards that they're not compliant with NES groupthink.

BTW, someone here mentioned here 100+ days for the Newton PD to process LTC application. I guided three people through the process, it took less than mandated 40 days for all three of them to process new applications and for me and my wife to renew, all of that in late 2020 and early 2021.

78% white, 3% black, 14% asian (which counts as white for everything but shot-up massage parlors in Atlanta), 5% overall hispanic (shouldn't it be hispanix now, to coincide with la-tinx???) because of hispanic overlap in other races (white, black, etc.,)

For comparison, blacks compile 7% of all of mASS. Hispanic overall is almost another 12%. Asian 7. Tell me how not-white Newton is again?

I think at NES, we know that Boston has a big influx of tech/medical folks from the Asian countries so that's no surprise.

78% white, 3% black, 14% asian (which counts as white for everything but shot-up massage parlors in Atlanta), 5% overall hispanic (shouldn't it be hispanix now, to coincide with la-tinx???) because of hispanic overlap in other races (white, black, etc.,)

For comparison, blacks compile 7% of all of mASS. Hispanic overall is almost another 12%. Asian 7. Tell me how not-white Newton is again?

I think at NES, we know that Boston has a big influx of tech/medical folks from the Asian countries so that's no surprise.
Hell, I didn't know race was that important. There's a guy that I see occasionally walking his dog in my neighborhood who looks kinda brownish. Next time I see him I'll ask what race he is and report here.

Back
Top Bottom