Tactical-Store.com/optics planet?

Anyone have any experience with this retailer, turns out is is a sub-store of Opticsplanet.com which I see a number of folks here have done business with, and would like to know their experiences.

I ordered a shirt on tuesday evening and have only thus far received an order confirmation with order#, but cannot check the status using their online order status checker. I emailed their email support mailbox and received a response from optics planet (how I realized their affiliation) on thursdsay evening telling me I would receive an update within 24 hours, on the short range of that period and still no update, end of business today and that 24 hours is definately passed, wondering how long before I receive my merchandise?

I placed my first order with OpticsPlanet about a month ago. I think it took three days before it shipped, but everything arrived in good condition. I'd do business with them again.

I've placed a handful of orders with OpticsPlanet over the past number of years. I've been 110% pleased with them. One item was on BO and I was advised once . . . it took ~1 month but that was unusual.

With an order number, you can see your status online.

I've placed a handful of orders with OpticsPlanet over the past number of years. I've been 110% pleased with them. One item was on BO and I was advised once . . . it took ~1 month but that was unusual.

With an order number, you can see your status online.

Every time I attempt I'm told that the process cannot be completed and to try again later, maybe 10 attempts over 4 days.

I placed an order with opticsplanet last week and all 4 items I ordered were suddenly out of stock the next day and the order put on hold then on backorder. Pretty bad when everything on the order was in stock the day before but then out of stock the next.

Every time I attempt I'm told that the process cannot be completed and to try again later, maybe 10 attempts over 4 days.

Something fishy here, maybe with your cc? I'd give them a call and see what happened. I've never had to try more than once to place an order.

I placed an order with opticsplanet last week and all 4 items I ordered were suddenly out of stock the next day and the order put on hold then on backorder. Pretty bad when everything on the order was in stock the day before but then out of stock the next.

That's the way they report it to you, but look online and you'll see that only 1 or 2 items are on BO and they are holding your order waiting on those items. That's what happened to me recently.

Just called, it's BO'd. Which is cool, but no indication on the sight or in any notification they sent me. The rep I spoke with said that I probably wouldn't have heard anything until or unless it shipped. Just checked sight again, nothing indicating backordered? At least I know what's the dealio.

Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom