Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wolf 223, 4.59

I’m debating about that. I picked up a case of Red Army (Tula) for the same price a month ago. I would go for it if it was the Polyformance with the lacquered cartridges but it’s got the picture of the Performance brand which is not lacquered.

I received my case of tracer rounds and I’m weirdly excited. I’m kind of a tracer noob, is the orange tip the color code for tracer rounds like green is penetrator? I’m hoping it means the tracer is orange because that would be lit titties.

I ordered Saturday and they was supposed to arrive yesterday but they delayed a day.

B6E93B41-3BAE-4A40-B88A-DBC2A4B139B9.jpeg

I received my case of tracer rounds and I’m weirdly excited. I’m kind of a tracer noob, is the orange tip the color code for tracer rounds like green is penetrator? I’m hoping it means the tracer is orange because that would be lit titties.

I ordered Saturday and they was supposed to arrive yesterday but they delayed a day.

View attachment 353087
Nighttime video review is required now.

View attachment 353087
My tracer rounds have all been orange tips. They glow like little fireballs going down range. Orange, yellowish.

Having UPS misplace a case of ammo is a gigantic PITA :mad:
That does blow chunks

I use that “follow my delivery” for these orders and view where the truck is. Even if the truck never shows or delivers somewhere else you can never get anyone in real-time to redress your conflict. If they can track the brown truck why can’t they page or call the driver to fix the problem??

UPS says my case of 45 was delivered to my address. It wasn't. Maybe I'll start ordering in single boxes of 50 from now on. Free shipping with prime!

I always thought we were green tracers and those filthy commies are red. To many movies I guess.

If anything it was the other way around, stocks of old communist bloc tracer ammo burned green, but that is a generality as it is dependant on the oxidizer chosen.
I can only speak to the thousands of USGI tracers I fired, they always traced red.

🐯

View attachment 353507

If it’s good enough for @enbloc its good enough for me 😉👍🏻
Lol. That's where all my exclamation points went.
Hey! Found one in my couch cushions...

This review was done in my usual fashion. Wait until there are a dozen or so and copy and past the same review in the appropriate spot.
I will however back it up by saying it is a s described. This ammo is great (most 5.56 is) and have no complaints, especially in the sub-$300 a case
price range. I think I've seen this around $379/1000 recently, but it's not in stock long enough to remember...

Lol. That's where all my exclamation points went.
Hey! Found one in my couch cushions...

This review was done in my usual fashion. Wait until there are a dozen or so and copy and past the same review in the appropriate spot.
I will however back it up by saying it is a s described. This ammo is great (most 5.56 is) and have no complaints, especially in the sub-$300 a case
price range. I think I've seen this around $379/1000 recently, but it's not in stock long enough to remember...
My only one concern with the bulk cases is the count. One guy commented that he loads them on stripper clips and came up 98 rounds short....!

Back
Top Bottom