Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

there’s a lot of unique conditions to this shortage that didn’t exist before. Rather than a perceived threat of “they’ll try and take our guns”. There is that but also the real threat (however remote it still maybe for lots of us) of violence.

True. But, again there’s still ammo around, it gives you an idea of how much the ammo manufacturing industry has ramped up in the past few years. If demand stays high for a long period of time, they will make even more.

What sucks for me is they're mainly doing cases only. I can't afford that but would even pay some of these prices for a few boxes here and there if it were a option.

I was going to buy the SS109 they had this morning but didn’t want to buy 1k rounds. Next time I may go ahead with it and put what I don’t want in the Member FS forum.

Well I grabbed some of those Tula 40 packs of x39 softpoints and a box of Winchester Hog OOO buck. Meh.

Btw did they grant me my wish?
Yup. Customer 4 life here. Wish NES still had life memberships too as I would have grabbed one. This thread should aptly be retitled “Target Sports Megathread”
I see Megathread in the title now. I sense a Mod did that. Maybe I never noticed it before. Anyways, carry on with your ammo buys guys.

I was going to buy the SS109 they had this morning but didn’t want to buy 1k rounds. Next time I may go ahead with it and put what I don’t want in the Member FS forum.

It might not be a bad idea for the mods to consider adding an Ammo specific section to the Classifieds, the ammo ads gets kinda lost when they lump it in w/ Firearm Accessories. With the shortage there may be more opportunities for private sales & trades. I have some SS109 & .45ACP I'd be happy to exchange for 9mm.

Read my mind. They seem to have single boxes of other calibers, well, mainly HD ammo, but .223/5.56 and 7.62x39 appear to only come by the case now. I'd offer to split one, but even at $275 for 500 rds. that's a tough pill to swallow.

Same here. That’s twice what I paid for it in March.

Bob

Videos from lasts nights "demonstrations" seem to include some locals carrying carbines and what looks like mag dumping blanks as warning shots. Looks like we may have a contender for where some of that LC blank brass went....

Really, can you point me to a video with someone with a BFA on their muzzle firing? That would be interesting to see.

🐯

Really, can you point me to a video with someone with a BFA on their muzzle firing? That would be interesting to see.

🐯

No BFA, hopefully the guy has a mag with some full strength on hand. He's playing stupid games in my opinion...

In beginning of the video, you hear the mag dumping. At the end of the video, you see someone kitted up with a rifle, and a bystander is saying "those are blanks, he don't got real bullets in that gun" Based on the rate of gunfire, I would think if they were real bullets, someone would have been down.

View: https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1298121071737044997

No BFA, hopefully the guy has a mag with some full strength on hand. He's playing stupid games in my opinion...

In beginning of the video, you hear the mag dumping. At the end of the video, you see someone kitted up with a rifle, and a bystander is saying "those are blanks, he don't got real bullets in that gun" Based on the rate of gunfire, I would think if they were real bullets, someone would have been down.

View: https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1298121071737044997

Thanks, but I see no evidence that anyone there was firing blanks. And I give no weight at all to the assumption of that random homie walking by.

Sorry for the off topic aside, my curiosity has been assuaged, I will drop it now... thanks again.

🐯

Thanks, but I see no evidence that anyone there was firing blanks. And I give no weight at all to the assumption of that random homie walking by.

Sorry for the off topic aside, my curiosity has been assuaged, I will drop it now... thanks again.

🐯

Yeah, I’d be hard pressed to believe hardos in full kit are carrying around blanks and frankly, I wouldn’t want to find out. This thread is littered with off topic and I’m of the mindset that that’s alright so long as it doesn’t continue for large lengths of time.
You can always throw in pertinent information for clout such as:

There is currently no 9mm, .45, or .357 in stock at TSUSA. You’re welcome.

Are you looking for outside investors at this time??
Lol. It is the start of a long road... Wads/primers/powders/projectiles. I've been saving my Hi-Brass for a while so, that's a start.
I'm hoping to adapt a fold-crimper to this loader so that I can also do 000/00/#1buck/#4buck shotshells too.
~Enbloc

Lol. It is the start of a long road... Wads/primers/powders/projectiles. I've been saving my Hi-Brass for a while so, that's a start.
I'm hoping to adapt a fold-crimper to this loader so that I can also do 000/00/#1buck/#4buck shotshells too.
~Enbloc

I was kind of kidding, but I have started saving my hulls and all my brass for what I hope is an eventual entry in to the reloading realm. I figure by the time ammo, powder, and primers are all available, that I’ll have a decent supply of components ready to go.
There’s a business opportunity in here somewhere though. If one could scrounge powder, primers, and projectiles, someone else could conceivably “rent” out the space/equipment with some lessons and imparted knowledge to go with it, for an appropriate fee of course.
Single malt, I presume?

~Enbloc
I should have saved all my high brass I tossed the other day. One man’s trash.....

I was kind of kidding, but I have started saving my hulls and all my brass for what I hope is an eventual entry in to the reloading realm. I figure by the time ammo, powder, and primers are all available, that I’ll have a decent supply of components ready to go.
There’s a business opportunity in here somewhere though. If one could scrounge powder, primers, and projectiles, someone else could conceivably “rent” out the space/equipment with some lessons and imparted knowledge to go with it, for an appropriate fee of course.
Single malt, I presume?
What's the old saying?

"Give a man a shotshell and he hunts for a day"... "Teach a man how to reload shotshells and he can hunt for a lifetime..."

I may have missed the discussion on it, but it looks like the in stock alert by caliber is live? Can you really only set one caliber at a time? I guess they don't want people going crazy with it.

Last edited:
I may have missed the discussion on it, but it looks like the in stock alert by caliber is live? Can you really only set one caliber at a time? I guess they don't want people going crazy with it.

Looks like it. Someone needs to make a friend over there who can get us a copy of the shipping manifest each morning.

TargetSports is out of .30 carbine. Hah. Must be a lot of m1 carbine fans out there. Or maybe just one who wants to be sure they have enough ammo.
And even at the bottom of the barrel, there's still .40 (hollow point anyways)

TargetSports is out of .30 carbine. Hah. Must be a lot of m1 carbine fans out there. Or maybe just one who wants to be sure they have enough ammo.
And even at the bottom of the barrel, there's still .40 (hollow point anyways)
And fortay owners be like.
b6230c8e-047f-4724-846d-71a57903013b.gif

While everyone else be like.
tenor.gif

[rofl2]

What sucks for me is they're mainly doing cases only. I can't afford that but would even pay some of these prices for a few boxes here and there if it were a option.

I think as a prime member you can order boxes without shipping. I think I've read on other sites about guys mixing and matching boxes on one order. You can verify that on their site.

I wonder if I could buy 40 and harvest the small pistol primers... It would be cheaper than buying them at GunBroker prices

ETA - and the bullets for 10mm!

Are relatively inexpensive 9mm HP rounds in bulk such as winchester white box non existent? All I see on various sites are premium defense rounds for about a buck a round as far as hollow points go.

the priv partisan 9 just blew through TS in the time it took me to look it up and attempt to enter un and p. At 21.99 a box. I didn't see the prime time only message that I am paying for either.
I think I need an attorney.

the priv partisan 9 just blew through TS in the time it took me to look it up and attempt to enter un and p. At 21.99 a box. I didn't see the prime time only message that I am paying for either.
I think I need an attorney.
I never get the messages! I got one a couple days ago and the link was all messed up I couldn’t even hit into it so I had no idea what it was! I feel ya.. I sure hope all these millions of new gun owners vote the right way. 😀

Back
Top Bottom