Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Does anyone know if it's better to try and buy a few boxes at a time versus an entire case, when the stuff is actually available? In terms of getting through checkout successfully, that is.

Does anyone know if it's better to try and buy a few boxes at a time versus an entire case, when the stuff is actually available? In terms of getting through checkout successfully, that is.
Entire case. Fewer clicks. I failed 9mm 3 times tr to do the boxes but succeed with a case.

No difference in checking out. I’d buy the case, personally. You lose some time entering the number of boxes, but that’s about it.

What I don't get is when the cases are sold out and all that is left are the single boxes, listed as 99+, can't I still order 20 50-round boxes and receive a case? [rofl2]

What I don't get is when the cases are sold out and all that is left are the single boxes, listed as 99+, can't I still order 20 50-round boxes and receive a case? [rofl2]
Their site is so overburdened I notice listings disappear entirely while I refresh and then they show up again.

Oooof, case of bulk .233 55gr now available for $551 :oops:

(anyone who's considering that, I have a case of 62gr Greens I''m willing to trade for some 9mm)

Are relatively inexpensive 9mm HP rounds in bulk such as winchester white box non existent? All I see on various sites are premium defense rounds for about a buck a round as far as hollow points go.

They are rare now! I actually like the WWB for range and plinking purposes, but they are in stock and sold out in the blink of an eye.

I gave the total caliber back in stock notifications a check and you are allowed one caliber only. It worked as I got sent a text and email right away for 22lr for that SK stuff that just arrived. Set for 9mm Luger now.
A428D0F5-A156-4FFD-B1D3-544C8EF34345.jpeg

I gave the total caliber back in stock notifications a check and you are allowed one caliber only. It worked as I got sent a text and email right away for 22lr for that SK stuff that just arrived. Set for 9mm Luger now.
View attachment 383880

I had that set for 9mm Luger last night and didn't receive anything this morning when apparently there was some PRVI Partisan 9mm available.

[popcorn] (welcome to the party)
They are rare now! I actually like the WWB for range and plinking purposes, but they are in stock and sold out in the blink of an eye.
Yeah i guess I have to keep looking, should have had the mind to stock up on cheap defensive ammo and not just range ammo when i had the chance!

Yeah i guess I have to keep looking, should have had the mind to stock up on cheap defensive ammo and not just range ammo when i had the chance!

The good news is that for carry ammo, all you need is a box or two to fill your mags so dropping $25 - $50 isn't the end of the world. $400-$500 for range ammo is a little much. I'd much rather have the bulk ammo cheap than the carry ammo cheap.

The good news is that for carry ammo, all you need is a box or two to fill your mags so dropping $25 - $50 isn't the end of the world. $400-$500 for range ammo is a little much. I'd much rather have the bulk ammo cheap than the carry ammo cheap.
I’ve got a couple boxes of Hornady Critical Defense and Federal HST’s. I was at Four Seasons yesterday and even they were cleaned out of both those offerings as expensive as they are.

Back
Top Bottom