• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It sounds like the prime membership might have free shipping entirely, which would be enticing to someone like me that sometimes wants just a few boxes of "fun" calibers like Tokarev that I won't be shooting often.
Yes, free shipping on all orders regardless of size, and a discount on the price per box as well.

Well when I added the case of 9mm, that's free and I was hoping it would make the entire order free shipping but the "free" only applies to the case itself. When I added some extra stuff like a few boxes of 380, that cost $12 for like 4 boxes, which isn't worth it to me. It sounds like the prime membership might have free shipping entirely, which would be enticing to someone like me that sometimes wants just a few boxes of "fun" calibers like Tokarev that I won't be shooting often.

I haven't checked the details of the membership yet, but I hope that's the case. I know one shop not far from me that probably has Tok ammo, I just haven't gone over there recently.

I know PPU does a lot of calibers like Tok and I heard they only do shipments to USA a few times a year (maybe that was only their M1 30-06 though). If so, maybe the stock present in the US has dried up until the next shipment.

I don't reload pistol ammo, but I might try Tok if it's feasible (haven't looked into it).

Prime is free shipping regardless of qty.

Yes I'm serious, this is Ma. Do they ship in plain cardboard boxes with no ammo advertising?

You can get plain overbox for nominal charge.
They will just drop outside door, no ID, but you can specify adult signature if you want to wait around for delivery guy.

Yes I'm serious, this is Ma. Do they ship in plain cardboard boxes with no ammo advertising?
During check out you can select discrete packaging at no additional cost. However there will be an ORM-D label on the box.

nice, what carrier delivered the ammo?
FedEx Home, which is an issue for me if I try to get it sent to work, as they don't bring it to either the mail room or the office. Instead, they drop it just inside whatever door they are near when the truck stops. As I result, I only get it sent to my house, where it just gets left on the side porch.

I have been using them for years, and continue to do so. They are my first stop whenever I need ammo as their prices are usually among the best around. Great company.

Yup, very few people will know what that means. If someone's gonna steal your packages, it's because they're an a**h***, not generally because they know specifically what's in them.

Except the carriers making the delivery. They are trained to identify all special package markings.

Back
Top Bottom