• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

will see if people will finally be getting back to their senses - hope those cases will stay available. this BS has to stop at some price point and a $.60pr is that point.

New shooters have no choice, they never had the chance to stock up. So even if the price is high, they will still buy it. With 5 million new gun owners just this year, we're not gonna see a surplus supply anytime soon. Ammoseek puts brand-name, brass 9mm around the 69 cpr range

On the threshold of .64 cents a round. Sucky prediction sucks...

New shooters have no choice, they never had the chance to stock up.
Yep. They make this "The New Normal"... at least for a little while.

What wakes me up with cold sweats is what a Biden Administration will do with ammo sales. Limit amount you can purchase/store/own? Internet sales?

How about reloading components? Primers/powder/projos only for sale to commercial manufacturers of ammunition, who will in turn set sales limits.
I'm picturing those little 20-round Carry Ammo "Jewelry" boxes being cut in half... to 10-round boxes. [frown]

1606864501471.png

Last edited:
Yep. They make this "The New Normal"... at least for a little while.

What wakes me up with cold sweats is what a Biden Administration will do with ammo sales. Limit amount you can purchase/store/own? Internet sales?
Mandatory computer chip with an embedded gps module in each bullet.
Will see.

I predict- it will be a very sleepy 4 years. :) seriously, Biden is famous for doing nothing. So, it is really the best we can hope for - for nothing to be done or accomplished, at all.

Mandatory computer chip with an embedded gps module in each bullet.
Will see.

I predict- it will be a very sleepy 4 years. :) seriously, Biden is famous for doing nothing. So, it is really the best we can hope for - for nothing to be done or accomplished, at all.
It isn't Sleepy Joe I'm worried about. It's Sleazy Ho, his partner. She's the most liberal, activist trouble-maker among this new Ship of Fools.

Someone mind sending me a PM on who Larry is? Don't think I know Larry, unless it's this guy...
larry_finger_t620.jpg

I'm going back to Bass Pro!

If I weren't an hour away I'd go twice a day
New shooters have no choice, they never had the chance to stock up. So even if the price is high, they will still buy it. With 5 million new gun owners just this year, we're not gonna see a surplus supply anytime soon. Ammoseek puts brand-name, brass 9mm around the 69 cpr range

I got my license Monday or Tuesday before the election, not exactly ideal. I kick myself for not getting my LTC on my 21st birthday.
I gotta take what I can get.

Someone mind sending me a PM on who Larry is? Don't think I know Larry, unless it's this guy...

Sure thing Maura, I'll get right on it!

Larry is the guy with the ammo speakeasy next to the Fenway. Knock twice on the green dumpster, tell him @Admin sent you. He'll look out from the lid, give him the sign, and he'll open the secret door hidden in the bricks.

Every time I see "Fiocchi" I hear "Finocchio" in my head and wonder why anyone would name a company that.

Last edited:
Sure thing Maura, I'll get right on it!

Larry is the guy with the ammo speakeasy next to the Fenway. Knock twice on the green dumpster, tell him @Admin sent you. He'll look out from the lid, give him the sign, and he'll open the secret door hidden in the bricks.

Yeah, I’ve met Larry once. He’s kind of a d bag though. I took a quick snapshot before he told me to screw off for not grabbing a deli ticket.
3967551A-7BF2-4E45-8DAB-5F2E0727D089.jpeg

I said something similar back in February and everyone thought I was being far too pessimistic and ammo supplies and prices would reset shortly.

You must have made a ton of money then, with your obvious ability to predict markets, supply chains, and production.

You must have made a ton of money then, with your obvious ability to predict markets, supply chains, and production.

Make money, no, but I did not try to waste money chasing it. Even pre covid, it was not a stretch to see people would up buying heading into an election unless Trump was polling at a 20 to 1 sure thing to win and there was also no end in sight to the rioting and the panic buying that spread.

Going back a couple decades, stocking up before a presidential election year has always been a good idea.

It is the Sandy Hooks and COVID that are the ones you don't see coming.

Back
Top Bottom