• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Next time I'll start asking for NES names...
You probably weren't too far behind me
If the guy who waited 2 hours to pick up a couple prebans on 1/9 is in here... I saw you browsing NES on your phone. I'm just too awkward to bring up the internet IRL.
I was the guy who had 900 bucks in mostly 20's [laugh] @MAGAArms probably hates me.

it gets more and more intriguing. what was that line where apparently a whole local NES was standing in? :)
The Mill had 9mm for 80cpr, glad I wasn't there for that. From what people were saying in line, I think anyone in this thread will be better stocked than most. You can learn a lot about people in a 2hr wait...

Only the greatest firearms mecca this side of the NH line.
It's called the mill and has almost 50 ffl's inside. Pretty sure they were at dean/maga, but the place is certainly a spot to behold on a saturday morning. The ping of metal bats, tons of oc, and endless firearms chatter.

Sounds cool, but, a 2hr line - was there anything worth the wait? 9mm for a 80cpr - hmm. Not very worthy...
Not for the ammo, IMO, but there is availability. They sell plenty of other things in all those FFL's that I'd say are worth the wait. Flip through classifieds, there are a few that advertise here regularly, and if you're local swing by on a weeknight, when I was in line some people said it's nowhere near as crazy midweek.

No sales tax to NH, but when I first put the case into the cart, the shipping was over $38. When I actually registered and gave them the right address, shipping dropped to $24.88. Odd.

I prefer the Norma 115 gr from ASO, but their price fluctuates almost daily. I caught it on 12/29 at $0.50/rd delivered. Same stuff today (same amount, etc.) is $0.63/rd.
Because every state has a different sales tax rate, they have a generic amount on the checkout till they have your state

Not for the ammo, IMO, but there is availability. They sell plenty of other things in all those FFL's that I'd say are worth the wait. Flip through classifieds, there are a few that advertise here regularly, and if you're local swing by on a weeknight, when I was in line some people said it's nowhere near as crazy midweek.

They’re also incredibly knowledgeable over there. I’ve only been once and the knowledge and patience on display was impressive. There were a lot of first timers there and the big fella was walking them through everything. The couple in front of me was looking for a Glock with certain numbers in the serial, because they were their favorite numbers?!?! That, is patience on another level.

They’re also incredibly knowledgeable over there. I’ve only been once and the knowledge and patience on display was impressive. There were a lot of first timers there and the big fella was walking them through everything. The couple in front of me was looking for a Glock with certain numbers in the serial, because they were their favorite numbers?!?! That, is patience on another level.
They are awesome. They seemed to take genuine interest in every single customer. Had to have been 6 or more guys behind the counter, giving build advice, finding parts, I watched them literally turn away a sale because they knew a website had the parts in stock for less, and even directed the guy to order from there. Can't beat that kind of honesty IMO.

Back
Top Bottom