Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

When this thread hits 500 pages everyone should post a picture of themselves in their ammo fort.

View attachment 439248(Not me)

My name is xxxxxxxxxx, and I am an addict. I have more ammo than a gun store in good, and bad times...I buy ammo not out of need, but out of want. I drive hours for "the tip." Sometimes I buy ammo just for thrills, for guns I don't even own. I'm more of an ammo hoarder than I am an ammo shooter.

I know it’s not the classifieds, but curious if anyone has “extra” 7.62x54r they want for trade for x39, maybe some .22, 12g?

My name is xxxxxxxxxx, and I am an addict. I have more ammo than a gun store in good, and bad times...I buy ammo not out of need, but out of want. I drive hours for "the tip." Sometimes I buy ammo just for thrills, for guns I don't even own. I'm more of an ammo hoarder than I am an ammo shooter.
So you are an ammosexual?

it’s ok, admit it and embrace it!

Cat house I like ya.

These sites probably know what the law is but maybe don’t reach the $100,000 threshold of MA business to be required to collect sales tax.

I own a bar in mass, and you just taught me something. Thankyou.
Just to be clear, the $100,000 limit for having to collect sales tax is ONLY for out of state internet businesses doing business in MA (i.e. selling to MA consumers). If you’re in state (in MA) you have to collect sales tax on dollar one. Though if you do less than $100 a year in business you only have to file once a year. $101 up to $1200, once a quarter and $1201 and more, once a month. Speak to your accountant (I am not one and don’t even play one on TV).

Back
Top Bottom