Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Funny how long and crazed this panic has been going. Nobody is likely shooting more, just hoarding expensive ammo. They are making it almost as fast as always (yes a few covid shortages but it's not the main driver).

Might be a year from now, but sooner or later they are going to catch up. Won't be $130 cases of 9mm when they do but $1.00/round isn't going to be a great past investment when that happens.

Funny how long and crazed this panic has been going. Nobody is likely shooting more, just hoarding expensive ammo. They are making it almost as fast as always (yes a few covid shortages but it's not the main driver).

Might be a year from now, but sooner or later they are going to catch up. Won't be $130 cases of 9mm when they do but $1.00/round isn't going to be a great past investment when that happens.
The panic is still escalating. For about 5 seconds near the end of last year it was tapering off, then Biden occurred. Then the Capitol thing. And it went into overdrive.
IF Biden restricts/taxes the 2A into the ground, $1/round ammo is gonna be the least of our worries. I don't think it will happen necessarily. But we do have one of the most leftist administrations ever, and they have the wind in their sails. The media is on their side. Disagree with the Dems, and you're a white Supremacist. Like guns? Must be a terrorist...
They're buying votes-free Biden bucks, free citizenship for illegals, looser punishments for criminals. Hand out enough to the free shit army and they'll do what you want, vote for what you want...

The panic is still escalating. For about 5 seconds near the end of last year it was tapering off, then Biden occurred. Then the Capitol thing. And it went into overdrive.
IF Biden restricts/taxes the 2A into the ground, $1/round ammo is gonna be the least of our worries. I don't think it will happen necessarily. But we do have one of the most leftist administrations ever, and they have the wind in their sails. The media is on their side. Disagree with the Dems, and you're a white Supremacist. Like guns? Must be a terrorist...
They're buying votes-free Biden bucks, free citizenship for illegals, looser punishments for criminals. Hand out enough to the free shit army and they'll do what you want, vote for what you want...

I remember us saying the same thing when Obama won and had both House and Senate for the first two years of his administration. They couldn’t get any anti gun bill passed as too many Ds come from pro gun states. If anything is certain politicians care about reelection over ideologies.

Yes we must be vigilant but I’m not going to bet on an automatic win for them on gun restrictions. I’m also not buying into a tax either. It would be a burden on the poor and doubt it would stand in court.

I remember us saying the same thing when Obama won and had both House and Senate for the first two years of his administration. They couldn’t get any anti gun bill passed as too many Ds come from pro gun states. If anything is certain politicians care about reelection over ideologies.

Yes we must be vigilant but I’m not going to bet on an automatic win for them on gun restrictions. I’m also not buying into a tax either. It would be a burden on the poor and doubt it would stand in court.

At the rate he's going, Xiden won't even use Congress; he will write an AWB & ammo tax from his desk and dare SCOTUS to overturn it.

I hope you're right.

However, when .gov uses Healthcare terminology to describe what is essentially inner city gang violence-you can color me worried. Especially after the pandemic power trip of the last year.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC​

Dang. Missed all the fun today. Didn't think TS would do a drop on a sunday after a quiet Friday. 55c blazer would've been a steal right now

Difference is now they can rig elections and get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom