Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I’ve got a number of orders in the system as well. I was thinking it was getting close but sounds like I got some more waiting to do.
i mostly got rifle rounds there - and i think it should be shipped exactly around april or so, when it will get warmer. i got a same response from them somebody else posted - they go over orders from the end of Dec now.

I haven't been watching 9mm, is the price going down now? Seems like it was higher a few weeks ago.
no, brass and steel evened up and are floating around 60cpr, +/- a bit depending upon the reseller.
MFS stocked some 9mm brass they sell to shooting members, one box at a time, $20 per 50rd box.

Shot two boxes of that Belom 9mm today. First impressions is that stuff is dirty. But I will be buying more when it’s available given the current climate. Not sure I would buy it under normal conditions.

I forgot my phone at home otherwise I would have posted it while I was in the store.

Not sure if 12g is hard to come by, but Boylston WalMart has 5 or 6 boxes of 100 round Federal 12g, I think it was called multi-purpose for $23.00 each.

I am only kinda familiar with slugs and LE rounds, so I don't know if it's a good deal or not as I have never bought hunting shotgun ammo before. Haven't bought any shotgun ammo in a good decade lol

I didn't buy any of the belom, but shot more of the Scorpio today though with no issues we saw reported. Still not my favorite ammo but its been good for training

Shot the Belom out of a 226 & a P10F today, no troubles. Not as snappy as Wolf 9mm but serviceable.

That’s all one can ask for at this point. I scored some fire chicken for what turned out to be a premium with shipping, if it runs well and I don’t have to plunk test it, I’ll call it a win.

Back
Top Bottom