Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If any NESers close to Cheshire CT can put a trail cam in the woods right here:

and let us know when a truck comes in, that would be great, thanks. Should give everyone a half hour heads up.

Edit: There should be free wifi in the Dunks across the street. This may change location of cam but we only need a view of that driveway.
OK, Here's the plan.
Take a small drone, equip it with solar power, just enough to keep the electronics up. Paint it desert tan, or light brown. Fly it in at night and land on the roof of the Cox Communications office across the street. I'm betting they have wifi access there, probably good access too. Point the camera at the entrance to TS.
First off, THIS IS A JOKE. I'm not going to do this and I suggest nobody else does it.
But I'm curious. Other than maybe trespassing, what laws have been broken? You're using an public wifi connection, no stolen services. It's a public location so you can record.

OK, Here's the plan.
Take a small drone, equip it with solar power, just enough to keep the electronics up. Paint it desert tan, or light brown. Fly it in at night and land on the roof of the Cox Communications office across the street. I'm betting they have wifi access there, probably good access too. Point the camera at the entrance to TS.
First off, THIS IS A JOKE. I'm not going to do this and I suggest nobody else does it.
But I'm curious. Other than maybe trespassing, what laws have been broken? You're using an public wifi connection, no stolen services. It's a public location so you can record.

sounds fool proof except for I can barely remember to hit F5 six or 7 times around 9 and 11am most mornings. And I work in front of a computer with the website pulled up in the background.

OK, Here's the plan.
I think flying it above any private property could be construed as trespass. You need to land it in a legal gray area, like a tree on common land, that is not private property, a park, or anything the FAA administers.

u guys are nuts ive been going off of just txt notifications and ordering on my phone and I've scored 1000rds of s&b and federal 9mm, and 100rds of s&b buckshot in the last two days, it's not that hard.

If I wasn't trying to take a class with dave harrington in july that requires 1500rds of pistol ammo I wouldn't be buying any of it at these prices, I'd just rely on reloading.

That location may help you spotting deliveries to TSUSA, but for customers who pick up, you have to monitor the Tactical Police Gear building down the street. At least, that was the deal last year.

Back
Top Bottom