Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I have a lot of their Lawman ammo. Good stuff IMO. It's kind of like saying. "Hey I got lucky and scored with your mom! "
You sometimes get a little “fallout” from the 45 as I’ve experienced a few times with different grains, 200 and 230. Good stuff overall though.

I just sent them another email. I emailed them in mid February and they were processing orders from December 23
I'm sure they don't have a heck of a lot of motivation to get the orders out. They seem like awesome folks every time I've called or emailed them. I just get the feeling that however many orders they were filling per day in April 2019 is how many orders they are filling per day in April 2021. Now they just have thousand more.

I'm sure they don't have a heck of a lot of motivation to get the orders out. They seem like awesome folks every time I've called or emailed them. I just get the feeling that however many orders they were filling per day in April 2019 is how many orders they are filling per day in April 2021. Now they just have thousand more.
They told me they’re running 2 weeks behind and are trying to get my order out soon.

Back
Top Bottom