Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

nothing like the thrill of buying something perfectly legal from someone in the back parking lot in a random shopping center. It always feels so shady and illegal even though it isn't even a little bit lol
I'm away for work, I'd probably go to jail if I bought any 9mm here

Signed up for Prime last night. Post mortem question: did I just waste $95 or will I actually get an inventory notice advantage over the unwashed masses?

Signed up for Prime last night. Post mortem question: did I just waste $95 or will I actually get an inventory notice advantage over the unwashed masses?
Well, you will get free shipping on even a single box of ammo, 8% off, and (in theory) early warning for ammo drops.

Best way is to set your alerts under preferences for specific brands and calibers as putting in a generic alert for “9mm” may not trigger. Oh ya, and learn the power of F5.

Last edited:
You will get notices, but likely most of them will not be useful to you. Ammo on TSUSA generally gets snapped up so quickly that by the time the notices go out, it's already gone. There are clearly exceptions. Several of us got notices yesterday about mini mags. The last box sold out more than 2 hours later. So, you will have better luck directly monitoring the site itself (if you have the time and freedom to do so). TSUSA ships all case lots without shipping charges, but they charge for shipping on smaller quantities. With Prime, they waive shipping charges even on single box purchases. So, recouping the value of your membership is dependent on buying enough so that the membership discount and the waived shipping charges exceed $95. If you are relying on notices for the value, then, well, yup you wasted the $95 (sorry). ;)

Ah well. Late night enthusiasm = morning regrets. But if I could have taken advantage of those minimags I would have been very happy. We will see how it goes I guess

Ah well. Late night enthusiasm = morning regrets. But if I could have taken advantage of those minimags I would have been very happy. We will see how it goes I guess
Set an email alert for this thread, too. I think the $95 is reasonable. I often buy one box of ammo when it's in stock. Shoot one, buy one. It sucks but spreads out the pain.

Larry also has Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.7x28mm FN 40 Grain Full Metal Jacket for for $73.99 (148cpr) before taxes and shipping.

Back
Top Bottom