Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

At $.60 cents per round this 12ga 12-pellet 00-Buck looks... interesting.

1627606437059.png1627606458398.png

"The phleab is rubbed"...

"Please watch through to the end for valuable information on ammunition supply and 10% off discount on Federal 124grain 9mm bulk ammo with free shipping to all 48 contiguous states"...

Last edited:
At $.60 cents per round this 12ga 12-pellet 00-Buck looks... interesting.

View attachment 507184View attachment 507185

I have some of their #4 buck. It’s on the spicy side! Mainly due to the fact that the “buffer” (they’re not using a buffer) appears to be spilt powder all throughout the shell. You can kind of see it in the photo you posted. HD load? Probably not, but it goes bang and is great to train with.

I have some of their #4 buck. It’s on the spicy side! Mainly due to the fact that the “buffer” (they’re not using a buffer) appears to be spilt powder all throughout the shell. You can kind of see it in the photo you posted. HD load? Probably not, but it goes bang and is great to train with.
Wow! Gun Powder as Buffer? IN!

Thanks for your input, Tink.

I'll grab a box or two... for science!

Anytime!
At this point, .60cpr for 00 buck is tempting as long as it goes bang. I feel better training with full bore (or close to, I think this Noble 00 is reduced recoil) and it doesn’t really matter with reload drills.

Anytime!
At this point, .60cpr for 00 buck is tempting as long as it goes bang. I feel better training with full bore (or close to, I think this Noble 00 is reduced recoil) and it doesn’t really matter with reload drills.
Yeah, this would be for PRACTICE/TRAINING only. Not for Defense...

Lol, unless the sh!t gets really bad...

Good deal on steel case 223 and x39 up at 619 DW Guns. Also got 357 mag 38 spl too which has been hard to get.

Havent been monitoring the ammo situation for a bit so forgive me if prices arent so great and availability for these hasnt been much of an issue. Just happened to jump on TS and both of these were in stock so figured Id share.

Just a reminder for our Fall Hunters.

Start looking for your ammo now...
I just noticed Federal has their Trophy copper sabot slugs in stock. God these are expensive. I might order a few to try out.

They finally have the new federal Hammer Down ammo in stock. Made for lever guns. Been dying to try this in my Henry for deer hunting in Maine.

Last edited:
I just noticed Federal has their Trophy copper sabot slugs in stock. God these are expensive. I might order a few to try out.

They finally have the new federal Hammer Down ammo in stock. Made for lever guns. Been dying to try this in my Henry for deer hunting in Maine.
Hunting cartridge prices are insane and have been since last spring. When you kill a game animal it doesn’t reallly matter though 😉

Me too, I definitely would've got some as well. Although I'm holding out for that golden tiger I think so I wouldn't have gotten a case. I can wait.
Will be getting some of that Goodness too! Maybe I'll see you up at 619DW?
I'm easy to spot. I'll be the shy loudmouth...

I've been know to "dress funny" too...

1628124490793.png
Who wears wingtips to the beach...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom