Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

That’s good stuff too. They carry it at Rural King out here (chain store).

I’ve shot it out of my Remington 700 w/Night Force scope and it’s as accurate as anything else I’ve put through it (<moa).
I wasn't going to order any, but now I will.

Some mk262 mod 1 up
$1.24 per with prime
This is the kind of shit that makes the case for reloading. It’s no more expensive to make this than it is to make 62 or 69gr 5.56.

I’m ‘all in’ on my 77gr match ammo (made w/nosler CC’s) for less than $.50/rd.

Granted I always wait for sales on the projectiles and have primer/powder from the good old days of 2019, but it can’t be THAT much more per round to make now. Easily 50% savings by reloading this round.

Didn't think about that, I'll have to pay attention
I guess it only matters if you reload, and then its just preference. Nothing worse than a small primer working into the mix as you reload.

American Eagle and Blazer are small primer. PMC is decent, Sig has some snap to it. S&B is a little weak if you use a stiffer recoil spring. Also, Underwood runs a sale fairly often.

I guess it only matters if you reload, and then its just preference. Nothing worse than a small primer working into the mix as you reload.

American Eagle and Blazer are small primer. PMC is decent, Sig has some snap to it. S&B is a little weak if you use a stiffer recoil spring. Also, Underwood runs a sale fairly often.
I’ve heard reloading sucks!

I was planning to reload it someday so I might as well try to stick to one primer size now

Im still tempted to try some but Id rather get 308 now

Its a nice novelty, but for mere mortals there is no discernable difference between BH mk262 and IMI's version for $.30 a round less.

I notice the consistency and groups over other ammo, but I think you would have to shoot for a living to find the difference between Black Hills, IMI and Sig's version. They are all the same to me, so I just went with the best deal.

Target Sports was the best price (if you have Prime, which I dont) that I seen for mk262 in 2-3 years.

Its a nice novelty, but for mere mortals there is no discernable difference between BH mk262 and IMI's version for $.30 a round less.

I notice the consistency and groups over other ammo, but I think you would have to shoot for a living to find the difference between Black Hills, IMI and Sig's version. They are all the same to me, so I just went with the best deal.
Yeah I still have some IMI, and even then its still better than what I need

Back
Top Bottom