• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Erdogan is a totalitarian pos and Turkey is a NATO member (for some reason) who is basically blackmailing other NATO members by threatening to open the floodgates of migrants from the ME into Europe.

Turkey was one of the first (not founding but shortly thereafter) NATO members because it would've been very easy for a post-1945 USSR to steamroll right into Tsargrad (not a typo). The Turks wanted protection from the USSR and we, NATO, got a very key strategic location on the USSR's doorstep.

So to get back on track, ordered on the 5th and the 6th. Mar 5 order has label created and 6th still awaiting tracking number so theyre definitely slowing down. 9mm, 556 and 6.5x55 fwiw

Ordered two cases on the 6th, arriving tomorrow (10th) and two more cases on the 7th (shipping today).

I guess I'm the only one that preferred FedEx to UPS. Oh, well. As long as the ammo gets delivered.

Ordered Thursday late night (almost midnight) and labelS were created today. Yeah, labels plural, 3 boxes, my UPS guy is gonna LOVE me:) Second order from down here in God's country so we'll see.

I had notifications set for a couple of things, seems like they're having trouble keeping 45 and 5.56 in stock in some flavors.

The armscor .22 lr that I was ordering went up .01 per round compared to last week. Also... the option to order bulk changed from 5000 rounds to 3000 rounds.

I renewed my PRIME and found that since TSUSA added Sales Tax for all orders to Massachusetts they are also now charging sales tax on the $95 Prime membership fee.
I have an email out to TSUSA about it and got a reply that they have a third-party taking care of the tax end. I was told they would get back to me ASAP.
Hey it's a little under six bucks, but it's my $6...

I c&p'd this on my original email...

Massachusetts Sales and Use Tax Directive 92-7
ISSUE:
Are membership fees paid solely in consideration for membership in "discount" department stores, retail outlets, and wholesale clubs subject to Massachusetts sales tax?

DIRECTIVE: Membership fees paid solely in consideration for admission to "discount" department stores, retail outlets, and wholesale clubs are not subject to
Massachusetts sales tax under G.L. c. 64H, § 1.

If you login to TSUSA and click on prime exclusive in your account, there are a lot of non ammo items at prime member only pricing. There are emails with deals now and then, not sure if they are prime only though. But whatever the deals are, prime is 8% off of that price.

I renewed my PRIME and found that since TSUSA added Sales Tax for all orders to Massachusetts they are also charging sales tax on the $95 Prime membership fee.
I have an email out to TSUSA about it and got a reply that they have a third-party taking care of the tax end. I was told they would get back to me ASAP.
Hey it's a little under six bucks, but it's my $6...

I c&p'd this on my original email...

Massachusetts Sales and Use Tax Directive 92-7
ISSUE:
Are membership fees paid solely in consideration for membership in "discount" department stores, retail outlets, and wholesale clubs subject to Massachusetts sales tax?

DIRECTIVE: Membership fees paid solely in consideration for admission to "discount" department stores, retail outlets, and wholesale clubs are not subject to Massachusetts sales tax under G.L. c. 64H, § 1.

Interesting. I renewed in September and didn't get taxed on it, maybe got in just before they made a change. I'll definitely keep an eye on that next time around. Hope they get it taken care of.

Hell yeah. Its not the $6 that youre paying, its the $6 that the state of MA is adding to its pile. F*ck that
Right. Target Sports doesn't benefit from it...Mass does.

This Sales Tax Directive 92-7 goes for all membership fees that relate to retail/wholesale clubs and maybe others as well. Make a mental note to check your billing...

Posted in their FAQ, under Prime membership page:

"Question:Are you still having an after shot show special? I still have not received any emails for specials or sales. What is the $50 gift certificate deal? - Dawn (03/05/2020)
Response:We are experiencing a high demand of ammo at this time, and therefore may possibly even limit of memberships this year in an effort to serve our loyal Prime Members better."

"Response:We are experiencing a high demand of ammo at this time, and therefore may possibly even limit of memberships this year in an effort to serve our loyal Prime Members better."

Exactly. Prices and supply can go up when you least suspect it.
And that is why a crystal set of balls are needed...

Wolf Gold back in stock at TargetSports. 99+ cases in stock.
I got the alert and picked some up.
One flavor of 9mm I added before going to checkout sold out while I was in the shopping cart.

Now if only we could score one of those 1 cent hazmat / free shipping deals from someplace like Brownells, I need more powder.

My bad luck with them continues. Ordered almost two weeks ago...everything was in stock...sat in “awaiting tracking label” for over a week...finally got an email it was shipping and sat at “awaiting pickup from carrier” for 4 days. Finally went out and made it to MA but was “improperly sorted” and on a delay with no update.

My bad luck with them continues. Ordered almost two weeks ago...everything was in stock...sat in “awaiting tracking label” for over a week...finally got an email it was shipping and sat at “awaiting pickup from carrier” for 4 days. Finally went out and made it to MA but was “improperly sorted” and on a delay with no update.

Holy crap, are you on someone's shitlist or something? I've never had anything in the "awaiting tracking" for more than 2 days. Are you ordering case lots of .577Nitro or .30Luger or something?

Holy crap, are you on someone's shitlist or something? I've never had anything in the "awaiting tracking" for more than 2 days. Are you ordering case lots of .577Nitro or .30Luger or something?

No common 357, 7.62x39, 30-30...all in stock. Every time I order it takes several weeks. I marvel at the posts on here of "ordered on Saturday, arrived on Monday."

Back
Top Bottom