• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Federal has brass .380 for 62 cpr. They raised a few dollars since last time it was available interestingly enough. Mass residents, just do what @andrew1220 does and ship to UPS in NH if you live near the border.

Sorry I’ll dial it back ,

I meant no offense. Just that steel is as good as brass for .380 at this point if you can find it at all.
Reloadable brass is great if you can find primers and projectiles which are just as elusive as complete rounds and make the price relatively similar at this point.

Federal has brass .380 for 62 cpr. They raised a few dollars since last time it was available interestingly enough. Mass residents, just do what @andrew1220 does and ship to UPS in NH if you live near the border.

And, if we’re over 90 minutes away, just smile and wave!
Also, I need HP/HD rounds at this point. HST and Hornady Critical Defense .380 are just as hard to find as .357 and .38.

My CMP order was "processing" for four months and now it disappeared entirely, says I have no active orders. WTF?

My CMP order was "processing" for four months and now it disappeared entirely, says I have no active orders. WTF?

that usually means they sent it. They haven’t been sending me emails lately. Just order disappears then the next next I get a tracking email from fedex…check your invoice history.

Back
Top Bottom