• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club

In the old rules and regulations, I believe it stated that no silhouette targets were allowed. In the new target rules and regulations, I do not see this rule anywhere in the section. Has this changed? Are silhouette targets allowed?

Silhouette targets are fine. Zombie targets are fine. Hostage targets are fine. Ron Jeremy hostage targets are ... extremely odd, but not against any rules.

Don't shoot at glass, rocks, any exploding target, or any depiction of a US political figure.

Happy Friday

Quick heads up everyone - dues notices will be printed in September.

If you have changed your address recently please contact the club so we have the right address. It helps everyone.

Just a quick e-mail to [email protected] saying 'Hi, this is Ben _______. I moved from 503 Spring Mill Ave in Taunton, to 950 Main St, Worcester. Thanks'

In your own house, sure!
Stupid answer to a good question. There are no good reasons why PCCs aren’t allowed only ones I hear are fudd what-ifs.

As long as there is an allowed caliber list, who the f*** cares, it’s not like a stock magically makes the 9mm bullets armor piercing .

Last edited:
Stupid answer to a good question. There are no good reasons why PCCs aren’t allowed only ones I hear are fudd what’s-ifs.

As long as there is an allowed caliber list, who the f*** cares, it’s not like a stock magically makes the 9mm bullets armor piercing .
You can use PCCs at the outdoor range. It’s nice getting fresh air.

It's a short barreled what?

Buddy - we've beaten this to death.

Congratulations on overpaying for a neat gun.

So by that logic PCCs are fine right “Pistol Caliber Carbine”

“PCCs are banned cuz hurr durr people will think it’s ok to shoot an AR also my daddy said so!” - Bender

Neet gun LOL tell me you’re a poor without telling me you’re a poor.

Last edited:
Not a rifle it’s an SBR and again in January the outdoor range is cold as witches tit. When the wind blows you still get wet under the covered benches

Drive down the narrow 100, park perpendicular to the backstop, pull out your long barreled pistol, and practice shooting from the comfort of your heated vehicle then.

Not a rifle it’s an SBR and again in January the outdoor range is cold as witches tit. When the wind blows you still get wet under the covered benches

Then get yourself a Florida ltc, a cheap little condo, and in the winter fly down and shoot to your hearts content. Must be plenty of ranges to shoot a midget rifle down there.......

Drive down the narrow 100, park perpendicular to the backstop, pull out your long barreled pistol, and practice shooting from the comfort of your heated vehicle then.

Still not hearing a coherent reason for not being allowed to shoot it at the indoor range…

Still not hearing a coherent reason for not being allowed to shoot it at the indoor range…
You’re right, there isn’t a good reason. But that doesn’t appear to be changing. So people that wish to shoot PCCs indoors must either find a different club or learn to live with it. Simple enough.

You’re right, there isn’t a good reason. But that doesn’t appear to be changing. So people that wish to shoot PCCs indoors must either find a different club or learn to live with it. Simple enough.
Satucket doesn't allow jacketed, magnum, or any rifle over .22LR. (No PCC)
Their sandbox, their rules...

Back
Top Bottom