• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas woman shoots dead 14-year-old boy after 'he tried to break in through her window' while her four younger daughters were home

Reptile

NES Member
  • Aleah Wallace saw Devin Baker attempting to open her eight-year-old girl's bedroom window in Fort Worth on December 14 and fatally shot him
  • Police have not filed any charges against her over the shooting but the case has been sent to a grand jury
  • Wallace said she got the gun to protect her family after suffering multiple break-ins which began just a few weeks ago

It’s gonna be tricky because he seems to have been outside the house when he was shot.

It for me, based on what I have read, not guilty, self defense of her daughter.

Last edited:
So she thought the lives of her babies were worth more than the life of the 14 year old attempting to come through the window in the kids rooms. This is where Devin’s ability to perform simple critical thinking and his aversion to thinking about the consequences for his actions led to the inevitable outcome.

IMG_0225.gif

I'm not reading that

But was that kid tryin to sneak in and get laid or was he doing something extra stupid?

So she thought the lives of her babies were worth more than the life of the 14 year old attempting to come through the window in the kids rooms. This is where Devin’s ability to perform simple critical thinking and his aversion to thinking about the consequences for his actions led to the inevitable outcome.

View attachment 834662
Im not saying its ok or even what he was doing but i mean... we've all been there

2 am parents are asleep sneak in the window

Wear dark clothes cuz your 15 and dumber than a bag of hammers trying to get laid

I hope she can get a lawyer to prevent her from getting evicted. Could she argue that the landlord failed to provide adequate security?

I'm not reading that

But was that kid tryin to sneak in and get laid or was he doing something extra stupid?
From what I could tell the house was marked as an easy target, had been broken into multiple times before, and two attempts that night after a 911 call and police response. The second attempt was this kid sliding the window up around 130-200 AM, and she had a gun after getting burglarized before and shot center mass.

From what I could tell the house was marked as an easy target, had been broken into multiple times before, and two attempts that night after a 911 call and police response. The second attempt was this kid sliding the window up around 130-200 AM, and she had a gun after getting burglarized before and shot center mass.
Ah well then... I'm sure the next great invention will be missed.....

I thought there was already a court case that said they can’t restrict you from having a firearm in public housing.

I didn’t read the article. i’ve climbed in and out of my share for windows to get laid. Obviously not within an eight-year-old.

One time I was let in the front door proceeded to go about my business Puerto Rican Father busts in and I go to dive out the window and he’s got it Nailed shut, talk about cornered.

Almost seem liked he was enjoying me trying to panic and get out the window

I thought there was already a court case that said they can’t restrict you from having a firearm in public housing.

I didn’t read the article. i’ve climbed in and out of my share for windows to get laid. Obviously not within an eight-year-old.

One time I was let in the front door proceeded to go about my business Puerto Rican Father busts in and I go to dive out the window and he’s got it Nailed shut, talk about cornered.

Almost seem liked he was enjoying me trying to panic and get out the window
Her oldest daughter was only 8? Like i said I'm not reading the article im not that interested in it

Her oldest daughter was only 8? Like i said I'm not reading the article im not that interested in it
Didn’t read the article I didn’t think the oldest was eight. Good shoot.

I usually don’t post without reading.. just in the middle of several things at once

Yeah, it doesn’t say the age of the other daughters, and it does appear she shot him through the window while he was leaving but in Texas that’s acceptable

I’m not sure if it’s current, but the way it works in Texas is you can shoot a fleeing suspect so that they don’t come back and his kids clearly been there more than once.

Won’t be again though

I'm not reading that

Looks like a burglar. He was trying to get in an 8 year old's window. Article doesn't say age of other kids, or the mother - who doesn't look much older than 14 herself. (sarcasm - but she looks too young for 4 kids)

Too bad he didn't have a few friends behind him to catch any pass throughs.

Looks like a burglar. He was trying to get in an 8 year old's window. Article doesn't say age of other kids, or the mother - who doesn't look much older than 14 herself. (sarcasm - but she looks too young for 4 kids)

Too bad he didn't have a few friends behind him to catch any pass throughs.
Yeah
On to the next shitheel

I bet the boy learned his lesson and won't do that again! [smile]

We need more good news like this!
Take it easy their champ. “Good news” would be a decrease in fatherless homes, a drop in teenage crime, and less necessary uses of firearms for self defense. Had the kid been 19 and doing this, yea it’s probably good news. But at 14, there was still plenty of time to make better choices and turn their life around.
Not condemning the mother… don’t blame her one bit and it’s not her job to identify the age of an intruder before taking action. She did what she had to and I support that. But it’s a tragedy anytime someone that young makes a decision that takes their life away, it’s not “good news”. Miss me with that sh*t.

Take it easy their champ. “Good news” would be a decrease in fatherless homes, a drop in teenage crime, and less necessary uses of firearms for self defense. Had the kid been 19 and doing this, yea it’s probably good news. But at 14, there was still plenty of time to make better choices and turn their life around.
Not condemning the mother… don’t blame her one bit and it’s not her job to identify the age of an intruder before taking action. She did what she had to and I support that. But it’s a tragedy anytime someone that young makes a decision that takes their life away, it’s not “good news”. Miss me with that sh*t.
As a society, we spend too much time trying to save others. We need to let people suffer the natural consequences of their actions. People won’t change unless we let them feel pain.

As a society, we spend too much time trying to save others. We need to let people suffer the natural consequences of their actions. People won’t change unless we let them feel pain.
A child can’t change if they’re dead..
Again, I’m not saying what the mother did was wrong. It’s justified. But it’s not “good news”… it’s a tragedy all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom