Thank you Manville, all NE USPSA clubs.

9X21

Banned
As the IPSC season ends,[crying]
I would like to express many thanks for a another great season of USPSA/IPSC matches at Manville Sportsmen's Rod & Gun club! This group of dedicated individuals along with those of Harvard, Westfield, AFS and any I may have missed deserve our sincere thanks for they provide all who shoot there a place to pursue our favorite game.

Thank you to all who do the work !

Hammer

PS special thanks to Matt for do'in the scores a GM speed
and
Kicking our @ss most of the time.
It only makes us all try a little harder (or quit the sport)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that obviously worked very hard to put these stages on at all the clubs

And thanks to everyone that helped me through my 1st yr in USPSA. Your tips, suggestion and patience during my endless questions was greatly appreciated

Thanks for a great year.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my knowledge of the game this season. There were so many of you who offered advice and assistance. I had a great time, met some great people and cannot wait to do it again next year.

I want to especially thank everyone at Harvard for their patience and dedication. I know it takes away from your personal practice time to handle us newbies who wander in on Wednesday evenings without a clue but you do it gracefully.

Thanks to the folks at Manville and Bass River for giving me a reason to get off the couch on Sundays.

Thanks for bringing up that the season is over John, that's depressing.
and i guess i'll have to practice this winter so that "most" becomes "all"
especially with Ian deciding he likes to shoot again
last year at this time i said i'd get on the treadmill and drop 40 pounds so i could be even faster.
I'm not even going to fool myself into thinking i'll do that this year.

Back
Top Bottom