Thank you to all our soldiers!

Thank you to everyone out there who risks their life to protect the freedoms many take for granted. Thank you for protecting us from our foreign enemies and I hope we can do better to not let you down back here at home.

AMEN..... thank you all who have gone before, who are there now, and who will be brave enough to stand in front of those too weak to do it themselves in the future.

It's great to see Soldiers marching in parades... I wish that there were more of them...

Many thanks to our fighting men and women; and a special thanks to their families for their sacrifice as well.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Thank you!!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I was wondering how I could help our country and service men and women. So, I came up with this great idea, BSM. Now, I'm sure of all of you want to know what BSM is... Bomb Sniffing Moonbats. You get a free ticket to to Iraq of Afghanistan (your choice) and a green piece bumper sticker. I am currently looking for volunteers. [laugh]

Thank you!!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I was wondering how I could help our country and service men and women. So, I came up with this great idea, BSM. Now, I'm sure of all of you want to know what BSM is... Bomb Sniffing Moonbats. You get a free ticket to to Iraq of Afghanistan (your choice) and a green piece bumper sticker. I am currently looking for volunteers. [laugh]

The DoD already beat you to it [wink]...

http://www.cpms.osd.mil/expeditionary/

To all, past, present and future, who defend our freedoms and rights...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Back
Top Bottom