Thank's Earl

TWtommers

Instructor
NES Member
I should be in NC right now on a business trip I didn't want to take. But, since Earl was all but guaranteeing enough flight delays to wreck m weekend, I got to stay home and get voted into the Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club! Can't wait to go shooting now!

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on our way to the Cape late night tomorrow but probably will hold off a bit - maybe head down Sunday if thing aren't to haywire down there...

Congratulations on the canceled trip - nothing better than getting to miss a trip you don't want to take
I was hoping to miss my trip to Buffalo next week but haven't found a way to get out of it yet ;)

We were on our way to the Cape late night tomorrow but probably will hold off a bit - maybe head down Sunday if thing aren't to haywire down there...

It is only going to be as bad as a 'noreaster... Tomorrow will be sunny and beautiful by 8am. You will be MORE than fine if you were planning on coming down tomorrow night...

I am going to be outside working on my truck by 10am. [grin]

Neighbors and I had a "Hurricane Party". After 6:00 moved it down to the beach, with firepit, and got 5 minutes of drizzle. Thanks Earl another Great Night!

Back
Top Bottom