• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanksgiving Day Kit

My man

How you prep it?

Next time try letting it soak in this for about 12 hours

Apple cider v
cranberry juice
Soy sauce
Worch sauce
Minced garlic
White pepper
Paprika
Onion powder
Black pepper
Honey
Ginger

Comes out killer

Sounds bomb, idk wife made the brine, its been in there for a few days

With the wars in Ukraine and Israel, the car bomb in Niagra, you can't leave anything to chance while you are enjoying time with the family.

I have an AK 74 stashed behind the curio cabinet near the dining table. Behind the Hummel figurines and Elvis plate collection in the curio cabinet is a PVS14 and a few extra bakelite 74 mags.

I will be wearing Vietnam tiger stripe pants in case I am engaging anyone outside, with an M65 field jacket by the front door to grab. I will also have a 3 day assault pack ready to go packed with everything I need underneath my chair at dinner time.

On my person I will have a G19 in a thigh holster and a P30sk with a Streamlight TLR. I have a Busse Fusion Battle Mistress strapped ready to go and a Microtech HALO 6 in my pocket. Unsure how much cash and gold I should carry in case things really get bad and I have to start bartering for goods and services.

So NES, what is your T-Day load out?
but can you run a mile in under 30 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom