• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The GAS-OPERATED SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIREARMS EXCLUSION (GOSAFE) ACT introduced today

Someone needs to explain to the normies that the 2nd amendment protects the right to poses a weapon suitable to take on the government. There I said it. Someone needs to black pill the masses.

One thing the mundanes don't understand is that automatics can have slow rates of fire. It would be possible to build a "machine gun" that fired one shot per minute (or hour, or day, or month). The 25mm Bushmaster chain gun has a "slow" mode of 100 rounds per minute. Anyone can duplicate that rate with a semiauto.

So I guess the only thing allowed will be electrically powered guns:

They thought of that too

‘‘(F) the manual, power-driven, or electronic de17 vice is primarily designed, or redesigned, so that if18 the device is attached to a semi-automatic firearm19 the device—20 ‘‘(i) materially increases the rate of fire of21 the firearm; or22 ‘‘(ii) approximates the action or rate of fire23 of a machinegun;

They thought of that too
Though a M134 without its motor is not a "semi-automatic" firearm. It kind of just sits there. I guess you might be able to fire it by manually rotating the barrels, but that would make it a revolver, not a semi-auto.

Though a M134 without its motor is not a "semi-automatic" firearm. It kind of just sits there. I guess you might be able to fire it by manually rotating the barrels, but that would make it a revolver, not a semi-auto.
I have this picture in my mind of a M134 with a double action trigger. [laugh]

The real answer to this is to use every legal, peaceful, and law abiding technique, and make sure these two politicians are sent back to the dreaded, private sector.

Back
Top Bottom