The Gathering Storm

I stopped reading after this little gem:

"You supported mass murder in Iraq and Afghanistan and the seizing of freedoms in this country in the name of "security."

Once he made that statement he lost all credibility. Just another cool-aid consumer.

I don't know about anyone else but I support our military. It was probably easy to miss in his diatribe, but this complete JACK-ASS accused our troops of "mass murder."

Screw him!!

It is mass murder. And I support our military. Remember, the military didn't voluntarily invade Iraq or Afghanistan. It was under the direction of our government. There is a distinction. Military != Government.

That may very well be my friend. Not my first choice. I would, for sure, prefer to see things resolved in ballots....assuming they are not stolen. [wink]

In the still unresolved Minnesota Senate race between Coleman and Franken, there are 25 precincts reporting more votes than there are registered voters. In the Presidential election, thanks to the "grassroots" efforts of liberal organizers, there were more registered voters in greater Indianapolis than there were persons of voting age. Last time I checked, ACORN was under federal investigation for registration fraud in 14 states. I don't know if we'll hear any more about that. And all the MSM can do is repeat the refrain that Bush stole the Florida vote from Gore. [rolleyes]

I no longer have any confidence in our electoral system. It has, it seems to me, become irretrievably corrupted.

In the still unresolved Minnesota Senate race between Coleman and Franken, there are 25 precincts reporting more votes than there are registered voters. In the Presidential election, thanks to the "grassroots" efforts of liberal organizers, there were more registered voters in greater Indianapolis than there were persons of voting age. Last time I checked, ACORN was under federal investigation for registration fraud in 14 states. I don't know if we'll hear any more about that. And all the MSM can do is repeat the refrain that Bush stole the Florida vote from Gore. [rolleyes]

I no longer have any confidence in our electoral system. It has, it seems to me, become irretrievably corrupted.

I find it fascinating that we can't devise electronic voter registries and ballot machines. All we hear about such systems is that they would be too easy to "hack" and it wouldn't work, blah blah blah. So we rely on paper based systems that have proven over the last couple decades to be completely susceptible to the same fraud. It's amazing, I work in banking and know how intra-bank settlement works. Trillions of dollars in cash, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments are settled between banks and the Fed on a daily basis with extreme efficiency. These amounts get settled every single day, with minimal error. bad wires are cleared up in a few days. And we can't come up with a way to register a couple hundred million American to f***in' vote?

The system is broken and corrupted and it's not that it can't be fixed, it's that they don't want to fix it, period.

Back
Top Bottom