• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

To The Gun Parlor,
We have our balls smacked daily here in MA by the political hacks, we call politicians.
They like all liberals, will never stop until the second amendment and any hope to protect yourself and your family are gone.
Why in the name of all that was fought for to gain our freedom from British oppression.
Would you ever assist any negative, harmful and down right untruthful media organization to help spread out right lies about our laws and anything against our constitution?
I can only guess it was because of one word..GREED!
I hope your livelihood was worth the bad check you wrote that our civil rights are going to have to cash!

You are another Benedict Arnold to all the 2nd Amendment supporters here in MA.
Go to the window and we'll help you out!

Last edited:
A supposed resident - ltc owning - whistle blower.

I cant understand why anyone in MA would blow that whistle. I obviously do not understand some supposed firearm holders in this state.

Could be a local shop owner, tired of people buying online instead of their own jacked up prices... just speculation though...

The people on this forum represent the best in America. The uphill journey just became a steeper climb. T.S. USA was part of a solution. "They" represent the problem. Take solace in knowing we are on the right side of the equation. To my fellow Patriots, stay the course.

The Gun Parlor needs a new logo for their "business", something more suitable:

turncoat.jpg

Could be a local shop owner, tired of people buying online instead of their own jacked up prices... just speculation though...

This is a good possibility. There are some rumors that one of the MA dealers that does the most volume in this state, ratted them out...no proof though. Could have been TGP or many other shops.

I used to enjoy walking to TGP at lunch with some other pro 2A guys. Yeah, their prices suck but it was nice having a local shop to shoot the breeze and pick up some stuff quick.

It really sucks when your neighborhood friend becomes your enemy overnight. They made their bed, now it's time to lie in it. Good luck with that boys.

I used to enjoy walking to TGP at lunch with some other pro 2A guys. Yeah, their prices suck but it was nice having a local shop to shoot the breeze and pick up some stuff quick.

It really sucks when your neighborhood friend becomes your enemy overnight. They made their bed, now it's time to lie in it. Good luck with that boys.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

gf2-fredo.jpg

That is what was strongly alleged by a respected member of our NES community, claiming that the SE Mass "RAT" admitted it to him many years ago. This is what started the witchhunt against non-MA dealers selling into MA back 10+ yrs ago.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if another shop did the same thing.

WTF getting really tired of this shit, was just on there yesterday morning looking at ordering some 45. Does a shop really think this is gonna boost there ammo sales? I think I've bought ammo 2-3 times at a gun shop, most of them are priced way to high compared to Walmart anyway

Last edited:
It's unfortunate but there at least a few shops who would do something like this. It's nauseating.

That is what was strongly alleged by a respected member of our NES community, claiming that the SE Mass "RAT" admitted it to him many years ago. This is what started the witchhunt against non-MA dealers selling into MA back 10+ yrs ago.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if another shop did the same thing.

I'm surprised The Gun Parlor hasn't chimed in that is was a cut and paste special and it wasn't their fault - I might stop by tomorrow to stir the pot a bit.

Lol, the 3rd guy is obviously a full blown democrat/rino or part of Rosenthal's cabal and this is a put up job by them, knowing what it would do. Maybe the ch 5 retard is part of his cabal, too. It wouldn't surprise me, they've had people in the glob, etc. (like that piece of shit Steve Bailey).

-Mike

I'll bet Ch 5 lawyers had the Ch 5 employee get a FID just to cover their asses in preparation for the story. Their lawyers also probably informed them that the shipments were perfectly legal and there was no prosecution likely for ordering and accepting the ammunition.

Cripes. Just read through this entire thread and what a shit show. Not much to add, except The Gun Parlor has effed up royally. Bought a couple of guns from them not long after they started, just to show them support. I have no need to ever go back there, but sure wouldn't now purely out of principle.

Bring a block of cheese and leave it on the counter.

Love this idea.

Back
Top Bottom