• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Not mad at all, not anymore since I got out of Ma. best gift I ever gave myself and my wife. It is a different world here. I gave up a lot to come here and live on fumes but would never give it up. It's that much better here. It is only you who keeps you stuck there. Everything there is here along with a government that actually works and is accountable for the money you pay in taxes. Cops who in my experience are friendly and respectful and don't act like jackboots. I could go on all day it is one hell of a place to live. You don't need to always dump on a place to make yourself feel better about your own situation. My point is we control our own destinies or at least we should.

Good for you, seriously. I have a carry permit and big safe full of black rifles, but they could be taken away in a moments notice down here. MA sucks, no argument there, but all your posts about NH being a freedom lovers paradise makes me think you don’t see the rise of the enemy in your own state. Stay vigilant. And your comment about hillary stealing votes (I assume Obama too, both times), makes me, again, think you are in denial. And like I said, the balance of freedom at the federal level is super close too.

Who did NH elect to the senate again???

But, of course, no suppressor is MA is what makes me most jealous of my NH friends!!! I fully admit that

Let's try to stick to the facts. Based on the article
The Gun Parlor only stated a fact of law and his shop. He did not comment about on line sales. I know we take a don't talk to the press approach but he didn't say or do anything damaging.

The article alleges that they placed an on line order WITH OUT license verification. I'm pretty sure it's the license part that is the legal problem. And yes I know AGs have threatened out of state sellers for just selling into MA. So it does sound like the seller screwed up.

But who's the a hole that thought throwing them under the bus was a good idea.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Gee let me think about this.... Mass shooting in Vegas.... mass shooting in Texas.... MA passes the first anti bump stock legislation in the country.. Ch5 wants to drive an hour out to my shop to interview me, take pictures, and have me talk about how I would NEVER sell ammunition to anybody without a license.... I'm sure they are not doing an anti 2A story... guess I'll talk to them.

Are you serious or are you a relative?
Do you have something intelligent to add or do you just enjoy taking personal shots at those with different opinions? Remember you fired first.

Did you actually watch the report? Nobody is that naive and if they are....they deserve to get boycotted so they don't **** us again.

I did. They screwed up. Not going to stand up for that. But whats the plan? Boycott one of the select few gun shops still operating in this trash heap every time Maura opens her mouth? If we just tip toe around everything will be fine? I don't think so. She's getting exactly what she wants.

As for the guy with the AK. I hope he gets ball cancer.

I love NH, just worried for its future..

HOT BRASS is going to be way better the the gun parlor anyway. 90' indoor rifle isnt bad at all by MA standards.They are already saying no reloads though...also the staff for the range will be wearing body armor.i get it, but that doesnt instill confidence in me that its a safe place.... theyll probably have a no sandle policy too

I don't own armor, but if im aomewhere where somones wearing armor, make me think i need it aswell.

One nice thing about America is we don't have (for the most part) secret courts. If you ask GP, they'll tell you that they're under a non-disclosure regarding their settlement. And yet it's available at the courthouse (go figure) for anyone with a bag of quarters. Fast forward to page 10 paragraph 32 if you have a short attention span.

AOD

Gun_Parlor_AOD_Paragraph32.png

What does this mean to the customers? Could the AG potentially red flag certain make and models on those forms... and then cross reference to the MIRCS database for transaction recording compliance? Or is this not in their purview?

Last edited:
Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"
Oh, aside from bitching like a bunch of little girls here on NES...

The WCVB news crew was giving a report to it's viewers. They were in charge INSIDE the range NOT the Gun Parlor staff, owner or not.

TGP closed the range to it's members, or even made a special time for them to shoot film and pistols, and literally provided a film studio to WCVB.

The reporter down range in front of targets, scary looking cartridges of varying sizes panned across while the reporter speaks. The brief interruption of cartridges to get a clear shot of the reporter before the pan finished off over even more cartridges.

It was a stark backdrop with life sized targets to get your attention. The panning of the ammo was pretty darn steady so either a steady cam or track. The acoustics while the reporter was down range sounded very clear so probably a sound board.

Multiple cameras, down range and such, while the scary bullets were going down range.

TGP literally gave her a film studio and WCVB came to take advantage of it.

This clip, and maybe an unseen follow-up, WILL be presented for consideration in regional news and Emmy Awards. It will have a fancy title and gain attention all anew with all the other regional news agencies on the proper way to support the OAG.

WCVB came to fight against the 2nd Amendment. The Gun Parlor literally gave them the studio, props and lighting. And as another NEW member posted a FFL name to use; their own - The Gun Parlor.

Matt

You mean the part where they say they are in the Gun Parlor's state of the art range? Or when they are talking to the owner at his counter? Or the pictures of ammo on the shelves of the gun parlor? There is no forgiveness here. The Gun Parlor knew exactly what they were doing.
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, while still calling out the stupidity of talking to the press. I want to hear what GP says about the range scene. To me the reporter's image, in relation to the target doesn't look quite right. Could just be the camera but I'm distrustful of the media and so I want to hear both sides. I guess I just like to get the whole story before condemning some one.

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...
They do? I'm sure you had some legitimate points but you lost all credibility with that statement.

Im just picturing TGP guys having a viewing party at their house tonight with smiles ear to ear. Inviting their moms over to see their shop on the big screen. Then, after everyone leaves, TGP says "Lets login online and see all of the great feedback the public gives us........" and the smiles slowly fade......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The WCVB news crew was giving a report to it's viewers. They were in charge INSIDE the range NOT the Gun Parlor staff, owner or not.

TGP closed the range to it's members, or even made a special time for them to shoot film and pistols, and literally provided a film studio to WCVB.

The reporter down range in front of targets, scary looking cartridges of varying sizes panned across while the reporter speaks. The brief interruption of cartridges to get a clear shot of the reporter before the pan finished off over even more cartridges.

It was a stark backdrop with life sized targets to get your attention. The panning of the ammo was pretty darn steady so either a steady cam or track. The acoustics while the reporter was down range sounded very clear so probably a sound board.

Multiple cameras, down range and such, while the scary bullets were going down range.

This clip, and maybe an unseen follow-up, WILL be presented for consideration in regional news and Emmy Awards. It will have a fancy title and gain attention all anew with all the other regional news agencies on the proper way to support the OAG.

WCVB came to fight against the 2nd Amendment. The Gun Parlor literally gave them the studio, props and lighting. And as another NEW member posted a FFL name to use; their own - The Gun Parlor.

Matt

This x 1000

Im just picturing TGP guys having a viewing party at their house tonight with smiles ear to ear. Inviting their moms over to see their shop on the big screen. Then, after everyone leaves, TGP says "Lets login online and see all of the great feedback the public gives us........" and the smiles slowly fade......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah.....they are gonna shit a cinder block when they see their FB reviews in the morning. Btw......we need to hit em harder......their rating is dropping but not nearly enough.

Sure. But your point of view sucks. Is what it is.

We should be outing the shops that dont this stupid shit so they learn! We certainly are not going to stop the media.....but maybe we can smarten up some gun shop owners! This was epic stupidity on the part of the gun parlor.

Btw.....if the gun parlor were on channel 5 talking about the AG and her bullshit stepping on 2a rights......they would undoubtedly see a spike in business. Instead they took the low road and just outed their competition to **** us over. **** em

This! 1000% this! I used to go to Blue Northern LOOKING for something to buy, overpriced though it was, hoping that it would make a difference, that somebody would see my car and think about stopping in because SOMEBODY ELSE was there and they must be open. No, I didn't carry them, probably didn't keep them open a single day longer, but I went out of my way to buy there whenever I could. Hell, I even bought a Marlin60 that I didn't need or want because they had it cheap, sold it here an hour later for what I paid for it. Cost me a couple of hours of my time, no big deal, but it was another transaction for them.

The Village Trading Post crossed gun owners in this state and in the end he went out of business. TGP has crossed gun owners and took away a company that shipped to MA. We will not forget that and I'll go as far to say it's time to send out the word just like it was done to Village Trading Post. When they go under maybe gun shop owners in this state will smarten up and not F*ck with the people that pay their bills.

It's really that simple. Stepping on your dick should hurt.

We are our worst enemy. plain and simple. that place should not be popping as a business to begin with. prior to this they had almost 5 stars on every rating site (fb, google, yelp).
For what? for their overpriced guns and ammo? for the ok customer service IF they know you? for the most expensive indoor range with the shittiest hours? I went in there once to check it out, I was excited we had a big range and gun shop in Worcester. Prices and vibe killed it for me and I knew I'd never go there again. Now this... I do not need to hear the other side or an excuse.

maybe its a serious accusation but I wont be surprised at all if they are actually the snitch and the "concerned LTC holder citizen" is just a cover for them to play innocent. After all they were losing ammo sales to TS-USA and they seemed very happy to be featured on TV with their "state of the art" range. its almost irrelevant at this point. We lost something really good.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, while still calling out the stupidity of talking to the press. I want to hear what GP says about the range scene. To me the reporter's image, in relation to the target doesn't look quite right. Could just be the camera but I'm distrustful of the media and so I want to hear both sides. I guess I just like to get the whole story before condemning some one.

My nine year old could tell you what they would say, if they said anything at all:

"We had no idea, they came under false pretenses, we never suspected they would spin a hit piece, we only had the law abiding citizens of this state in mind, our hearts were in the right place, oh, woe is us!"

Last edited:
Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Not inviting "the man" into your home (or place of business), is a common, well advised theme often quoted
here, and on other firearms forums I frequent.

Personally, I would advise applying that same school of thought to the media as well... neither will work
out as you hoped it would, regardless of your honest intentions.

Last edited:
Everybody that posts here should be posting on their FB page. Those few who are standing up for them here should do it there as well. And of course those trashing them here should also be doing it, semi-respectfully (so we don't look like complete asses) there. For me it's simple... They cost me a good vendor out of greed and stupidity. Now they pay the price. How many times do we say "Stupid should hurt" or PSGWSP?

Last edited:
View attachment 211782
I'm sure they'll start taking them down.

The "concerned gun owner" is a phucking coward. someone has to eventually recognize the scumbag's voice and out him. so we can make sure he isn't welcomed at any gun club or event across the state.
IMO the whistle blower was the gun parlor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Everybody that posts here should be posting on there FB page. Those few who are standing up for them here should do it there as well. And of course those trashing them here should also be doing it, semi-respectfully (so we don't look like complete asses) there. For me it's simple... They cost me a good vendor out of greed and stupidity. Now they pay the price. How many times do we say "Stupid should hurt" or PSGWSP?

I've posted on both the range and store FB page. Need more to get on there.

Matt

Did anyone think that this isn't a coincidence with the upcoming gun bill hearings, the bump fire ban, etc.? Timing is perfect to deep six any pro-2A bills and push Linsky & Creem's agenda. These hit pieces will make it a lot easier for the legistraitors to further put the screws to us!

Back
Top Bottom