The largest reenlistment ceremony in the history of the US

That was pretty cool. I read an article about it a few days ago. Little to no media mention. It's funny almost every moonbat I have spoken with says our military doesn't want to be there. [rofl]

That was pretty cool. I read an article about it a few days ago. Little to no media mention. It's funny almost every moonbat I have spoken with says our military doesn't want to be there. [rofl]

Right, that's why Alan volunteered to go back with a different unit.[rolleyes]

It's funny almost every moonbat I have spoken with says our military doesn't want to be there. [rofl]

i dont want to be there, and im not classified as a moonbat.
but if i get sent i get sent. Afghanistan is the only major deployment id be happy to get on. about 1 out of 10 people in my unit were not supporters of the war in iraq.

i dont want to be there, and im not classified as a moonbat.
but if i get sent i get sent. Afghanistan is the only major deployment id be happy to get on. about 1 out of 10 people in my unit were not supporters of the war in iraq.

most of us go (or went or go back) to take care of our battle buddies. [smile]

all the duty, honor, courage stuff too. there's also the financial gain w / tax free and all the allowances...

i hear ya!

most of us go (or went or go back) to take care of our battle buddies. [smile]

all the duty, honor, courage stuff too. there's also the financial gain w / tax free and all the allowances...

i hear ya!

haha key word TAX FREE hahaha

and well i couldnt let my buddys have all the fun either

Back
Top Bottom