The Ten Manliest Firearms

No its not a perception. While I can see some merit in the argument for having all our current military weaponry dyed pink with pictograms of bunnies and flowers on them because what can possibly add insult to injury (and I do mean than in a literal way) like meeting your doom at the end of a completely feminized mechanical device.

The fact that it is a material capable of being dyed or colored by definiton allows it to be any color folks choose, however, it should be black and scary. Its just how it is.[grin]

Last edited:
Wish that the M-1 was on the list but other than that it's a fuuny site.

I only have 3 of 10 looks like daddy has some shoppin to do.[smile]

I agree, any rifle which will crush the fingers of the uninitiated deserves to be on this list...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Sieveboy/IMG_0459.jpg

nice collection. I need to get me a garand. I have a friend who has a garand but he'll be graduating from college soon and moving to a yet to be determined warm gun friendly state. I have a 1903 and it's fun shooting both of them, especially at the same time. The folks on the range must have loved us that day. [laugh]

"because a 9mm is a .45 set on stun, and real men do not believe in stun."

Too funny. Hmmm, if I get the pink AR, I wonder if I'll be able to get my wife out to the range...

-Cuz.

I liked this line too, but honestly how many stories like this do most people need to see, to understand that shooting guns isn't necessarily some testosterone HE-MAN thing. It is pretty much a myth of the uninformed.

B

wbgirls2xc9.jpg

Amanda, on the left, has kicked my ass (and just about everybody else's who shoots in the same Match) on more than one occasion. Does that mean she's more manly than me? She's about the furthest thing from a man you will ever see!

Maybe my AR is more manly because it has a bayonet lug?

Amanda, on the left, has kicked my ass (and just about everybody else's who shoots in the same Match) on more than one occasion. Does that mean she's more manly than me? She's about the furthest thing from a man you will ever see!

Maybe my AR is more manly because it has a bayonet lug?

Could you answer a Q. How old is Amanda? Oh and ask her if she could kick my ass....I think i just may like it! Or better help me with my shooting. I don't own an AR [shocked] but i just might [thinking] buy one if she would be willing to help me!!![smile]

Could you answer a Q. How old is Amanda? Oh and ask her if she could kick my ass....I think i just may like it! Or better help me with my shooting. I don't own an AR [shocked] but i just might [thinking] buy one if she would be willing to help me!!![smile]

A little respect for the Young Lady, please.

It is like an entourage of dogs. I think she pretty much ignores them. What makes you think she would toss you a scooby snack?

[laugh] You don't even have a rifle.

B

nice collection. I need to get me a garand. I have a friend who has a garand but he'll be graduating from college soon and moving to a yet to be determined warm gun friendly state. I have a 1903 and it's fun shooting both of them, especially at the same time. The folks on the range must have loved us that day. [laugh]

Thanks. You can still get one from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. It's easier than ever. Some of the ones in the pic came from the old DCM but some are recent acquisitions from www.odcmp.com.

Here's a short clip of two of 'em in action..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXiCVDLVDk

Thanks. You can still get one from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. It's easier than ever. Some of the ones in the pic came from the old DCM but some are recent acquisitions from www.odcmp.com.

Here's a short clip of two of 'em in action..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXiCVDLVDk

Yeah I know, that's where I got my 1903 and where he got his M1. It's a great program. I just have have the $$ right now to spend. I still need to find more cheap surplus ammo that is non magnetic and non corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom