The Ten Manliest Firearms

And it's entirely possible you will have your ass handed to you by a 13 year old girl shooting a select-fire StG90 assault rifle that she carried to the range from school, slung across her back while pedaling her bicycle. Swiss GIRLS are better men than most allegedly-male American liberals.

Great write-up accompanying the list.

Um... why is not the M1 Garand on the list? I would have thought that the "greatest implement of battle ever devised" would surely have made it.

but the writeups are truly hysterical, even with his egregious omission.

Excellent, a shopping list!

At the moment I only have one from the list (Colt 1911), but I do have a Mossberg 590A1 - does that make up for not having the Remington?

Otherwise, my C&R (should arrive today???) will help me check off half that list in no time!

In Switzerland, at age 5 while you're learning to ride a bike, their kids are learning to field strip, clean, and re-assemble multiple weapons. I had my ass handed to me one day by an 8 year old Swiss kid who cleaned his WASR-10 faster than I. I knew I should have moved to Switzerland.

Believe it or not, I was discussing the choice between visiting Hawaii or going to Octoberfest in Germany with someone in the office. In hoping to sway the conversation with some visual incentives to prove my point, I googled "Octoberfest Girls"

That website showed up....

OK, the S&W model 29 is a good entry, but to advocate loading with .44 Special? I thought we were talking REAL man guns. And frankly I'd have to advocate that any X-frame now trumps that entry.

I'm missing 4. And the Barret and Glock will likely never grace my safes. Crap, make it 5, my Enfield is not a Short Model I don't think.

The others are an AR (Yes, I don't have an AR, just never got into shooting poodles although I've toyed with the idea of the .50 Beowulf chambering) and the Remington 870 (Not much of a shotgun shooter. Only shotgun I own was purchased because I thought a bolt action mag fed adjustable choke shotgun was a neat oddity and was cheap at only $75)

Great write-up accompanying the list.

Swiss GIRLS are better men than most allegedly-male American liberals.

I liked this line too, but honestly how many stories like this do most people need to see, to understand that shooting guns isn't necessarily some testosterone HE-MAN thing. It is pretty much a myth of the uninformed.

B

wbgirls2xc9.jpg

At first I was irked that the 1911 wasn't number one.
Then I remembered:
"So why do you carry a .45?"
"Because they don't make a .50"

I have 7 out of 10. Ok, I don't have the Barrett, but I have a 50 BMG from another maker so I'm counting it. [smile]

I'm also one who's missing the K-31. It's one with the lowest cost, but I just don't have the urge to get one. Not yet that is.

Hummmm, don't understand the Glock in this list. There are several other firearms that should of been on the list before that one.

The fact that the M1 Garand is not on the list is pretty shameful.

Also, I would have put the S+W 500 in place of a Glock. I would
have had more respect if they had said "Glock 20" or "Glock 29".

FWIW, it's not that I hate glocks, I just don't think they really
belong on such a list.

-Mike

Um... why is not the M1 Garand on the list? I would have thought that the "greatest implement of battle ever devised" would surely have made it.

but the writeups are truly hysterical, even with his egregious omission.
Really!
The K31 over the Garand!?!? Wow.

That pic of the chicks with the ARs is awesome. That girl has a hot pink AR!!! There is something so very wrong and yet so incredibly cool about that at the same time.

It's only wrong because you have a perception of what it should be (black and scary). It's a mechanical device, nothing more. [smile]

B

Really!
The K31 over the Garand!?!? Wow.

Agree. That omission alone makes the the rest of the choices suspect.

How on earth can an antiquated rifle that never fired a shot in anger be considered more manly than the rifle that did more than any other to crush Hitler and Tojo?

The dude does have some good lines:

John Moses Browning is the patron saint of shooters and weapon designers. This was a man so manly that his sole purpose in life was to create weapons to kill tasty animals and the enemies of our nation in job lots.

When the revolting scum start rioting like chimps and burning cars in the streets of America, it will quickly come to a stop because of Viking-sired rednecks with Remington 870 pump action shotguns.

In other words, as guns go, it is very well hung.

The USMC (the manliest men of the manliest military on the planet, and true Vikings—shipboard warriors who strike fear into their enemies just by existing)

However, the only acceptable caliber for a man to carry is .45 ACP

so any guests you have during the Collapse can be outfitted as they receive Enlightenment. Then they can rape, kill, sack and loot with the rest of the men who secure a new Dark Ages to hasten the new renaissance. It will be a manly duty

.40S&W is a wussified 10mm that the FBI created when it found out its agents weren't manly enough for 10mm

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom