Things getting real in St. Louis - Armed Lawyer couple keeps BLM at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken: Great gun choice, channeling your inner scarface. Your little fren sparks joy in the hearts of your Rooftop-Korean ancestors.
Next time, pack an extra mag or two in the back pocket of your chinos.

Karen: Stop pointing your gun at Ken's head. You might be the manager now, but if you accidental shoot your husband or a rioter because you were knuckle deep in the trigger guard of your pocket pistol you are going to get F'ed in the A with a giant D.
Next time, consider that .380 isn't really a riot-grade caliber.

With the kind of loot these two have, you'd think they could at least take some firearms training courses, and get her a better handgun

View attachment 368995

One of the things I find most interesting about this is that the guy HAS AN AR.

He didn't walk out with some single shot hunting rifle or blunderbuss that was on display in the main parlor - he came out with an AR.

This is pretty much the pictorial evidence of "in common usage".

The comments on that article are amazing, make sure you open up the threads. This country is truly doomed.

Yeah - Geezus Kryste....... read the comments. What a bunch of turds in there.

For whatever it's worth I understand completely why that couple was out there with their firearms. I've spent probably the last 20 years doing work to my house - and if a bunch of Antifah or BLM turds show up on the street in front screaming about white racism and brandishing molotovs or spray paint cans - those phuckers are getting shot.

Unlike the McKloskeys ( I bet that paid for a lot that work) - I did pretty much EVERYTHING myself. So I know excactly and intimately how much work it will be to fix it - if a bunch of those turds start destroying it.

It's far easier to start pulling the trigger than it is to rebuild the house. That's just the hard truth of the matter.

^^ if you don't mind broken windows and graffiti on your house. I don't think that is the look they were going for when they remodeled.
I wasn't there obviously but in the video it doesn't look like an Antifa mob throwing molotovs, it looks like people marching by.

Flagging people? Yeah, that happens when you’re intentionally using the firearm to get an angry mob away from your house. They do need training desperately, but I don’t see any issue in flagging people with whom you’re attempting to seek compliance.
She kept pointing the gun at her husband!

Her finger is on the trigger, one little flinch and whole different outcome....

She doesn't look to bright.

They desperately need training, standing out in the open like that and flagging people constantly, her with a finger on the trigger. Yikes. Also, was the mob on their property? Seems like they would've been fine just staying inside, no?

Or at least just sit your ass in one of your $2,000 outdoor-comfy-chairs and sip a beverage with the AR at the ready next to you. Same effect on the crowd, completely different demeanor. And leave the wife in the basement. Please!

^^ if you don't mind broken windows and graffiti on your house. I don't think that is the look they were going for when they remodeled.

Yeah, they looked totally like the "destroy the neighborhood" type.

Maybe they wuz hunting. Ever hear the "why I got a gun" routine by Dave Chapelle??? LOL. I'm just sayin. It SEEMS like they were just on the move from Point A to Point B.

What's she have a ppk?

Maybe a POS from the looks of it.

The best is that they were headed to the Mayor's office to demand she get b-slapped for mentioning the names of people who wrote letters to complain that they should defund the police.

Wait. First, FOI. So ????

Second - why you DON'T wanna have people knowing you wanna defund the police???? That makes zero sense. "People are asking for us to defund the police." "Who." "Uhhhh, we can't say. It's a secret. But its people. An unknown # of them."

Some of you need to calm down just a touch. LOL. I was watching I Am Not Your Negro this weekend on Amazon. I'm not really a James Baldwin fan. I always found him a bit too full of himself. But the pix of the late 50's and early 60's. Wow. Just wow.

Just remember who was in the front of those marches back then. Your pal and mine Chuck Heston.

Give me this any day over some MOLLE'ed up LARP'er doing a tactical jelly roll out of their mother's basement with a fully-adorned H&K. Killing the Marxist contagion is gonna require regular Americans from across the social-political spectrum to stand up against the madness and assert their basic, fundamental rights.

Being that they are personal injury attorneys, McCloskeys should have had a contract with a private armed security firm and let them handle it, even SECURITAS has better trigger discipline than this.

I found this story: If you look at this pic:
30179950-8467075-image-a-5_1593433317276.jpg

I think it's pretty clear that the "protestors" were ON THE PROPERTY - not "walking by on the street" as the media a-holes are trying to portray the incident.
If you look at the pics - the guy and his wife are on the brick piazza on the front of the house - which looks to be facing what appears to be private road or a driveway. The pics also show "protestors" pointing rifles at them. Pretty sure the media is - AS USUAL - lying about what really happened here.
It's a sad day when the best coverage of an event in St. Louis comes from the Daily Mail.

Notice how none of the US coverage mentions breaking down the gate, or trespassing to access Mayor Krewson's home?

Honestly I've seen the video and she doesnt have much busniess holding a gun, hopefully her husband gave it to her unloaded because shes just as likely to shoot him in the head as anyone else.

Course, if I were him I'd have just put a tripod mount belt fed 30 cal on the roof and enjoyed a cigar- he certainly has the money for it.

I wasn't there obviously but in the video it doesn't look like an Antifa mob throwing molotovs, it looks like people marching by.

I see a problem with Middle-age Ken and Barbie pointing firearms at people who did not appear to be attacking them or their house. Firearms are for defense of life. When you point a firearm at someone, allegedly you have identified a mortal threat and already have made the decision to fire. Without a specific threat having been identified, it would have been better practice to have had the firearms at low-ready, better still to have had the rifle slung and the pistol in a holster, and better still not to have gone outside of the house at all. I hold that view despite not at all being in the fudd camp that seeks to call "brandishing" every time someone even touches a holstered firearm or holds one. Held firearms do not necessarily concern me, but middle-aged Ken and Barbie were demonstrating textbook brandishing.

The couple coming outside with "#BLM" signs would have been far more effective with regard to de-escalation, identifying themselves as friendlies so the crowd would move along.

That house and the work they did to restore it is unbelievable. Not surprising they would be ready to defend it.

Had a rifle, dispersed a crowd. Seems like a win. Hopefully his neighbors are getting on board.

Doesn't have to be a mansion to have the desire to defend it. I'll defend my shithole of a house with no problems. To each their own I guess.

Looks like they live in a gated community, I would assume that all the roads are private. All the protesters should be charged with trespassing

Ooooooooooooooooooh ..... trespassing!

Typically lately they wouldn't even get charged with carrying around stolen weapons, burning down businesses - or looting. I'm sure "trespassing" is really going to reign them in.

I see a problem with Middle-age Ken and Barbie pointing firearms at people who did not appear to be attacking them or their house. Firearms are for defense of life. When you point a firearm at someone, allegedly you have identified a mortal threat and already have made the decision to fire. Without a specific threat having been identified, it would have been better practice to have had the firearms at low-ready, better still to have had the rifle slung and the pistol in a holster, and better still not to have gone outside of the house at all. I hold that view despite not at all being in the fudd camp that seeks to call "brandishing" every time someone even touches a holstered firearm or holds one. Held firearms do not necessarily concern me, but middle-aged Ken and Barbie were demonstrating textbook brandishing.

The couple coming outside with "#BLM" signs would have been far more effective with regard to de-escalation, identifying themselves as friendlies so the crowd would move along.

Don't ever move to Texas or Kentucky.....you will not be welcome.

With the kind of loot these two have, you'd think they could at least take some firearms training courses, and get her a better handgun

View attachment 368995

At least they had the balls to stand up to the Marxist Insurgency.

I see a chalk outline in your future. [rolleyes]

Castle Law ??? [rofl2]

I'd have put hubby behind one those huge planters for cover...

Ooooooooooooooooooh ..... trespassing!

Typically lately they wouldn't even get charged with carrying around stolen weapons, burning down businesses - or looting. I'm sure "trespassing" is really going to reign them in.

Trespassing was the only law they seem to be breaking, so there isn't anything else to charge them with. Got to start somewhere

No, not really, considering in the applicable law they were basically entitled to shoot them as soon as they opened the gate. Read the laws in MO.

Plus also that thing looks like a PPK or something that probably has about a DA pull of 900 pounds. Nobody is "flinching" on one of those. [rofl]

I'll go ahead and touch the third rail here: this is what you get when you live in states that don't require training to have guns.

And before some of you get your knickers in a twist, NO, I'm NOT defending the MA licensing scheme. What I am saying is that absent such a scheme, you're going to get unschooled people handling firearms. It's something we should all expect if we're advocating for more access to firearms: many of the people owning them are not going to have any level of training or mindset to use them. I'm not surprised at Barbie and Ken, and because I'm knowledgeable about firearms I'd give them a wide berth and then, later, a friendly phone call with the number of a firearms trainer.

I was a well-trained rifle handler and a decently-trained pistol handler even before I bought my first firearm around 1996. It'd be nice if that was the norm, but it's not. I doubt many US gunowners would read the post I've quoted and have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and that's its own problem. Not a problem I think should be fixed by compulsory state-mandated training, but it's a problem.

OK, maybe brandishing isn't the accurate capture of the actual law, but hasn't Mass been aggressive for prosecuting 'assault with dangerous/deadly weapon' in cases that were simply someone trying to de-escalate? Myth? I keep hearing it over and over- don't point a gun at someone unless you actually need to pull the trigger or it's not self defense. Would the couple defending the home not be facing charges in Mass?

Can we stop calling it "brandishing" though? Brandishing doesn't even appear in MGL as a term.

In most of these deals in MA they would be charged with Assault with a deadly weapon" whether it sticks or not is a whole other story.

Yes they probably would get charged here. But in MO one reading of the law basically said that there, they were pretty much allowed to shoot those
people the moment they broke the gate down. Different states have different laws WRT protection of life/property.

-Mike

Besides her choice in firearms I have absolutely no problem with this. From the picture of the estate they jumped the fence and were far into their properly. If they didn't come out I bet the damage done by protestors to the house wouldn't even make it into the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom