Thought I would share

I won't listen to WAAF unless I'm being held at gunpoint, but kudos to them and Mistress Carrie for going over there!

Great pic. I heard her giving an interview on another station and she mentioned the good work that Alan's unit is doing there.

Last edited:
Hmm, she looks like a natural! Anyone know if she shoots (I don't listen to the station and never heard of her before this story)? If so, or if interested how about inviting her to the next NES Shoot in October?

SPC-Fitzgerald.jpg
Lenny, you really need to climb out of that spider hole[smile]

Don't know I will have to ask Alan the next time he is online. I didn't see Paul either. I don't even know what Joe looks like so couldn't tell ya. I will try to find out though. We don't have as good a communication now compared to the old place.[thinking]

This trip to Iraq is all she's talked about for the past month ever since she found out that she was approved to go. Another DJ, Lyndon Byers, who used to play for the Bruins also tried to go but didn't get approved.

Yes, I listen to that loud obnoxious music. Actually like it a lot! Anyway, she has shot but doesn't own any guns. She's not against them, but it's just not her thing. She's HUGE into supporting the military and has done several promotions to send care packages to our Mass troups over there. She is also a big time supporter of Police and Firefighters as she has family that does both.

You can't see it well in this picture, but she's a big goth type girl. Very attractive, but she does has purple hair.

It's cool she went, and since our guys are on their last leg over there, I am sure it made their day. Nice to know some support our guys and cool she is doing all of that for our MA guys.

You can't see it well in this picture, but she's a big goth type girl. Very attractive, but she does has purple hair.
Purple hair is OK... it's just the music that makes my teeth itch! (don't get me wrong, I can play my music pretty loud... I just can't stand what WAAF calls music!)

Some very cool pix up on the WAAF website, not only of her and the guys, but of the Ziggurat of Ur. If they ever stop shooting at each other over there, I'd love to go play tourist and sightsee. *sigh* Maybe someday...

Back
Top Bottom