• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tite Group Sporting, Northborough, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it. His NORMAL hours use to be 12-5, so I am going to stop down there and see if I can't find out what's going on. I feel bad for the guy.

I'll check back in later.

The doors are locked down from what I read earlier.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

If his doors are in fact locked, I will check back in. It's not that far from me, so i am at least going to drive by. His house is right next door.

He is no longer selling firearms, but he is still doing firearms safety classes. That's all he would tell me. So, I have no idea. Any other news, I would not post here anyway.

I like Mike and gave him a fair amount of business. I would liked to PM'ed as well with any info. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mike did a tranfer for me recently. Bummer - good guy. Please include me on the PM list if you get any info on transfers. Thanks.

Ditto on this. He recently helped me out as well. I owe him for that. Let me know how to help or at least pm the circumstances.

I wonder how many hits from MA .gov IPs this thread has already. I bet it's at least 50.

Hi Martha! GFYS! [wave]

Like others, Mike did some great hassle free transfers for me several times. If there is anything to this legal defense fund, someone please pm me the info where I can contribute. If anyone had any info on another shop as great to deal with as mike for transfers please pm me as well

I also would like to know how I could help out, if someone has more info, please PM me as well.

Closing this unless someone has real info on what happened (or if he is re-opening) PM me. Otherwise it serves little purpose.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom