to answers LenS ?

Tank said:
Which on do you think will be the memerable point for the day?
Unfortunately, the a$$hole is who you're going to be remembering.

Just try and let his memory go with a hearty FU into the atmosphere in his direction, and think instead of the guy who got the ammo. BTW, you DID tell him about NortheastShooters, right? [wink]

dwarven1 said:
Unfortunately, the a$$hole is who you're going to be remembering.

Just try and let his memory go with a hearty FU into the atmosphere in his direction, and think instead of the guy who got the ammo. BTW, you DID tell him about NortheastShooters, right? [wink]

I know they are the minority, but like she said, they are the loudest. And they deffinately make you remember them.

I do let it go with a "hearty FU", and then some some of the time.

After I asked hiim what all the ammo was for I told him bout NEshooters...
He said he would love to check it out.

When I asked what it was for he said;
"because I am an American and I have the right to"
"because I like target shooting and will use this up in a couple of months flat"
"but mostly because I know how much it pisses off my libtard neighbors"

He deffinately had his head on right!!!

Tank said:
"because I like target shooting and will use this up in a couple of months flat"
Three darn good reasons! [smile]

a**h*** neighbors is one problem I haven't had lately. Neighbors in New Haven were all supportive of the Guard and our missions. Neighbors in Bristol are mostly her family, and also supportive of the Guard and our missions. Kind of hard being against the Guard, when you've got family or friends that have deployed.

Not to mention that her family is a bunch of shooters and hunters. Gotta love that.

Tank said:

He deffinately had his head on right!!!

Amen!

Back
Top Bottom