Top dealers in central Mass?

Who are the top 10 or so dealers in central Mass besides Four Seasons and NE Trading?

Tombstone is certainly one of the top dealers in the area. And they would be one of the top in any area in the state.

The Gun Room in Shrewsbury treats the customers right! O'Leary is a stand up guy,he is not rude and shows the utmost respect and compassion for ANYBODY that walks through the door.
Well, that's certainly a long-needed change.

Im not familiar with the Gun Room. Whats the real story? good or bad?

This is just one of the many posts about the Gun Room. Nothing good to say about them for the most part. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=228&highlight=the+gun+room

Also, you can add a new place in Uxbridge, MA. The place is called First Defense Firearms, Inc. It's a small place right now, but the owner is very motivated and I think he will do good. Once he builds his stock up some more, I'll start going there regularly.

This is just one of the many posts about the Gun Room. Nothing good to say about them for the most part. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=228&highlight=the+gun+room

Also, you can add a new place in Uxbridge, MA. The place is called First Defense Firearms, Inc. It's a small place right now, but the owner is very motivated and I think he will do good. Once he builds his stock up some more, I'll start going there regularly.

I was wondering what sort of stuff Greg was smoking!! [rolleyes] [thinking]

I've met and talked with the owner of First Defense Firearms (he joined GOAL at the show). Very nice guy and I only wish he was closer to me. I have no doubt that he will be an asset to the gun business once he gets set up. He intends to buy a NES Dealer membership here as well.

do you have an address? I'm local and haven't heard of them yet

OK. I'll bite. What was the worst?

The Gun Room in Shrewsbury, MA. I've been in there a few times and it was brutal.

The last time I went in I dealt with a younger guy, I really wish I knew his name because he was
squared away. I've only seen him once and I would be shocked if he was still around.

There is Tite Group Sporting in Northborough. Mike Wheelock is a straight up guy. Small shop, not a lot of inventory, but that keeps prices low. When I want 'special' ammunition, he's the place I go because he'll get it within a week and at a great price.

If you go there, be sure to swing by across the street and say Hi to the GOAL gang.

I stopped by that place one time..But they never called me an a**h*** and banned me from the store..So Gunroom is still the worst IMO.

k, I'll bite, how'd it come to pass that you were called an a**h*** and banned from the goon room? They must have been seriously off their meds that day.

Have you met Greg? JK[wink]

I was actually on my best behavior since I was in my work uniform[wink]

I bought a soft case for one of my rifles,got it home and the rifle didn't fit the way I wanted it.So,the next day I went to the store right after work to return the thing.

Had my reciept and said i wanted to return something for a refund.O'Leary said he doesn't give refunds,only store credit.I actually would have settled for store credit,but the guy was an a**h*** from the very first second I mentioned I wanted to return something....I then asked where it was posted or where on the reciept does it say no refunds.He then pointed to his scriveled little head and said "it's up here".I am guessing he was trying to amuse the 4 guys working behind the counter...They were not amused by his little tirade.

"It's on" I thought to myself,while also remembering I was in my work uniform so I have to be all polite and shit.

I said to that little shriveled up gremlin that such policies have to be posted..He then starts yelling at me in front of his crew and maybe 3 customers about how people like me cause nothing but trouble blah blah blah...At this point I was so f***ing mad..It took every bit of self control I had not to reach over the counter and eat his throat like a wolf then skull f*** him to near death.I don't get mad easily,but this was the first person to try my patience in a long time.

I just looked at him right in the eyes until he stopped talking and asked for my money back.

He gave it to me (ordered an employee to give it to me)then called me an a**h*** and to never come back in the store again.

I walked out.

The following Saturday I got apologies from the employees there from another person that frequents the shop.

I'll piss on his grave one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom