TOP SHOT SEASON 3 Megathread

Guys, I'm not a very good rifle shot. And on a bad day with my very bad eyesight I could outshoot any of those clowns effortlessly. -I give up on this one.
I doubt that you could outshoot Cliff Walsh with a handgun. He's beaten Jerry Miculek at a match. Jerry was probably having a bad day, but Cliff won the gold in revolver at the 2009 USPSA Nationals: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?24358-2009-USPSA-Nationals-Results

He's no joke.

Season 2 competitor Brian Zins won 11 titles at Camp Perry. I doubt you could outshoot him either.

I watched this abortion of a show for the first time tonight on Netflix.

They had people shooting a Springfield '03 THAT THEY SPENT THE AFTERNOON ZEROING And they were struggling with iron sights at 50 and 100 yards with 8-inch Tannerite targets.

Guys, I'm not a very good rifle shot. And on a bad day with my very bad eyesight I could outshoot any of those clowns effortlessly. -I give up on this one.

Everyone says that, but few show up when its time to back up the talk

Yay, Rock, Knife, and Hatchet throwing next week... When are they going to include darts, maybe a nice game of cricket? [laugh]

The cannon looks like it will be good though. [smile]

eta. How does the red team not see how bad the ginger sucks? He's freaking delusional.

How does the red team not see how bad the ginger sucks? He's freaking delusional.

He sucks ass. I'll give him credit for stepping up to the plate this time, but I still don't like him. I was hoping Mark was going to take him out, but everyone seemed happy to see Mark go. It makes you wonder everything that transpired there (we saw Mark wearing the blue shirt and all, but I'm sure there's a whole lot more to that story).

Also not too stoked about the thrown weapons next week, but I guess we all expected it anyways.

eta. How does the red team not see how bad the ginger sucks? He's freaking delusional.

He sucks ass. I'll give him credit for stepping up to the plate this time, but I still don't like him. I was hoping Mark was going to take him out, but everyone seemed happy to see Mark go. It makes you wonder everything that transpired there (we saw Mark wearing the blue shirt and all, but I'm sure there's a whole lot more to that story).

Also not too stoked about the thrown weapons next week, but I guess we all expected it anyways.
I thought it was weird too. Mark seems to perform better than 2/3s of his team on every challenge, and he far outperformed the ginger. Too bad Mark lost, it seems like these shows always turn into a popularity contest instead of skill. Because that ginger's is terrible and always acts like he did the best.[rofl]

I'm surprised we haven't seen an underwater speargun stage yet.

It would be pretty awesome if they did that with this: http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/aps-underwater-e.html

aps.jpg

The primitive weapons were OK, I guess, but the elimination challenge with the mountain gun was awesome! Surprised that Jarrett got smoked like that, he was doing pretty well during the practice.

Jarrett choked.

Next weeks episode looks better.

On a side note, has anyone watched "Ninja Warrior" on G4? Love that show!

They need an episode where everyone is given a sack of potatoes, some PVC pipe, PVC glue and a BBQ lighter.

or a bunch of steel cans, a can opener, some duct tape, a bottle of lighter fluid, and a bic lighter...

Me personally im routing for Dustin to win the whole thing, his team doubted him early on because of his background and overall i think he has to be the best performer on the blue team, Although he did stumble with the rocks

Me personally im routing for Dustin to win the whole thing, his team doubted him early on because of his background and overall i think he has to be the best performer on the blue team, Although he did stumble with the rocks

Dustin, imo does have some natural talent, and he has the mechanics down solid, although I can't get past that creepy(Oh so very very creepy) appearance.

My fan pick so far this season,(I don't think this season is all that great) is Gary and Paul.

Dustin, imo does have some natural talent, and he has the mechanics down solid, although I can't get past that creepy(Oh so very very creepy) appearance.

My fan pick so far this season,(I don't think this season is all that great) is Gary and Paul.
Yea he does have a creepy appearance and his background only adds to it. Gary is my pick for the Red Team, In the finals i would like to see Dustin vs Gary, Paul is a good choice to as is Cliff.

Yea he does have a creepy appearance and his background only adds to it. Gary is my pick for the Red Team, In the finals i would like to see Dustin vs Gary, Paul is a good choice to as is Cliff.

Ya the whole christian camp counselor certainly does not help his cause. If you're tracking.

I fail to see how his background as a Christian camp counselor makes the guy "creepy".

I fail to see how his background as a Christian camp counselor makes the guy "creepy".

+1, he's a little like Ned Flanders sometimes, but he seems like a good enough dude and he performs surprisingly well.

If anyone should creep you out, it's the friggin' red-headed court officer from NY. That guy is a tool, and way creepy. Hell, one of his lines from the last episode was "and then they were throwing rocks like a bunch of.... naughty little fifth graders." That, and he sucks. He's not good at all.

+1, he's a little like Ned Flanders sometimes, but he seems like a good enough dude and he performs surprisingly well.

If anyone should creep you out, it's the friggin' red-headed court officer from NY. That guy is a tool, and way creepy.
He's not creepy, he's a putz. Dustin is a little creepy, in a Stepford kind of way.

If anyone should creep you out, it's the friggin' red-headed court officer from NY. That guy is a tool, and way creepy. Hell, one of his lines from the last episode was "and then they were throwing rocks like a bunch of.... naughty little fifth graders." That, and he sucks. He's not good at all.

I'd agree with that, idk how he is still in the competition. Him and Jake are the two next people i wanna see get eliminated

Back
Top Bottom