Trail cam pics

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Just picked one up tonight in hopes of catching some Yotes in my area. I put out what was left of the pork shoulder I smoked this weekend. All skin and bones.

0224091.jpg

0224092.jpg

0224093.jpg

0224094.jpg

My pup while I was reaching for the camera.

0224095.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know coydogs had collars??? [wink][laugh]

ETA: Aww hell. You edited it to mention it was your dog. I really have to reload the page before I post.

cool pics!! we love our game cams-- we got a video of a drunk hunter @ night out here... if i could find a card to put transfer it from the laptop, i would post it.

these cameras are fun and catch some interesting creatures/people. [grin]

very cool, we have been thinking of getting one. We have had a wolf in the yard before

Watch for Bobcat out your way too.

I need to get one of them cams too. We had yotes in the yard all summer long at night hooting and hollering.

Great pics, Derek. Can't wait to see if a yote shows up.

LOL, Wikipedia vandalism is funny: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_(animal)

Fishers are solitary hunters. Their primary prey include hares, rabbits, squirrels, children, mice, shrews, porcupines and sometimes domesticated animals. Their diet may also contain small birds, berries and other fruit, as well as deer in the form of carrion. Fishers are also known to eat ground-nesting birds such as grouse and turkeys, as the eggs and young of these birds often make easy targets.

Back
Top Bottom