TSHTF Question

Anyone, (friends or family), who shows up at my door better have more than just their hands in pocket....I have preps for my wife, child, dog and cat. What neighbors I have do not know diddly about what I have and never will. Handing out guns in my opinion just opens the possibility of having them used on you...Desperate people do desperate things in desperate times. Though I'm realistic enough to know I can't stave off an armed mob, there would be a lot of death dealt before I go down. If I survive, I plan on "scuttling the ship" before I head for the hills, so I hope charred timbers give them comfort... [wink]

I have some family that live in the next town that would come here(all gun savvy), I live on a tall hill(40-50 feet above sea level) with a wide view of all surroundings. Once here, we will make our way to the marina thats within walking distance. Grab a boat, and off we go...

I heading to VT where I have a house that has been in the family for over 100 years. I would not give my guns to an neighbors they would all be heading north with me ! just in case the mob follows me north! maybe I would give them a couple hand fulls of .22 ammo[smile]

Back
Top Bottom