Turn your guns into jewelry!

Where' the "puking" animation? ;)

Another Moonbat making a useless symbolic gesture about something she obviously hasn't the mental capacity to comprehend.........

Yeah, I feel that same way: [puke2]

Now... can I wear MY firearm jewelry? A .45ACP tie tack, a S&W lapel pin? Think I'll put the S&W pin right next to the Square & Compasses on my hat. [thinking]

Another Moonbat making a useless symbolic gesture about something she obviously hasn't the mental capacity to comprehend.........
+1

It's never the crackhead's, drug pusher's, psycophant's, pimp's, gang lookout's fault. Always the gun.

Dumb beatch. [rolleyes]

Didn't read the article, but I saw a pretty cool AK47 table lamp once. Unfortunately it was way more expensive than a WASR. [smile]

"Her tagline: With each piece made, another gun is taken off the street."

Too bad the Street Guns(TM) that Street Thugs(TM) use in crime aren't turned into police by the Street Thugs (TM), just like they aren't turning in their crack rocks, or offering back their stolen cars.

With each peace, smart gun owners have disposed of junk and replica guns for above Blue Book price, and GFW Liberals have dug up Dad and Gran'Pa's Hunting gun (or even worse War Bring-Back, trophy [shocked]) out of the back closet and turned them in.

These guns collected have as much chance of causing "Gun Crime" as a rusted out '86 Chevette on blocks in somebody's backyard surrounded by 8' weeds has of committing a vehicular homicide.

+1 she has NO idea, but she THINKS she does. [rolleyes]

This one however, is gun jewelry I approve of (yes, diamond encrusted):

17544648_b6e9ae096a_m.jpg

The only gun I might want to turn into jewelry would be the NAA mini-revolver and it's belt buckle holster.

http://www.naaminis.com/custcry.html

Only problem is I live in MA so there goes that idea.

[crying]

(I could still put it on a keychain though as long as I keep that hidden... but pulling out my keys just to get in my house might get me arrested for "brandishing". Grrr!)

maybe they should try turning in their friends they know have guns rather than turning guns into jewelry and other accessories and actually claim they are helping when in fact they are doing nothing.

Form follows function

Are these not fasionable in Mass?

naaexot6.jpg

Defend yourself in style with a designer handgun from Bijan of Beverly Hills.

Fashioned from 18-carat gold and studded with diamonds, this .22 caliber revolver is for people with a lot to protect.

Listed Cost: $98,000

The base gun is an NAA 22 Long Rifle, 1 1/8" Barrel

naaclors.jpg

Back
Top Bottom