Ugh. Arnold signed the microstampting bill.

In instances of drive-by shootings, where the only evidence at the crime scene may be a casing from a fired bullet, law enforcement will be able to quickly obtain a critical lead.

Yes ....... they will know immediately who the gun was stolen from. [thinking]

I have news for you, him, Guliani and Romney are all Republicans. Maybe you need to find a new party.

I'm not so sure Romney would sign that. Either way- that doesn't mean they are "good" republicans in my mind. What party has a chance against Clinton? That is the bigger issue.

I'm not so sure Romney would sign that. Either way- that doesn't mean they are "good" republicans in my mind. What party has a chance against Clinton? That is the bigger issue.

Romney signed off on the AWB in MA.

I hear what you're saying but I'm disgusted by all of them at this point. I'd take Romney over Hillary though.

I have news for you, him, Guliani and Romney are all Republicans. Maybe you need to find a new party.

Sorry, but the last Republican to run for the presidency was Ronald Reagan. There have been a couple who have run for the Republican nomination, but were defeated by RINOs.

Ken

It'll be just as effective at catching criminals as the ballistics databases have been. (Which, by the way, have caught 0 criminals so far.)

Are existing guns and/or ammo grandfathered in with that bill? Or do they have to be converted?

All this bill will do is to make it harder for gun companies to do business in Calif. which is what the anti's want.

All this bill will do is to make it harder for gun companies to do business in Calif. which is what the anti's want.

Unfortunately, CA is too lucrative a marketplace and most (if not all), will comply. Any added cost will be passed on to the consumer.

Don't expect them to follow Ronnie Barretts example and halt all sales and service to CA law enforcement agencies ... it'll never happen.

I'm afraid. In this world of instant gratification, and instant fact finding via the net... how come people are getting more and more retarded....?

Very disappointed with the "Terminator". He's turning out to be such a liberal.

This is perfect example of why Republicans are referred to as the stupid party. The latest incantation of this is that there are so many Republicans who are supporting Guliani for president when he has a long standing history of supporting gun control.

Sorry, but the last Republican to run for the presidency was Ronald Reagan. There have been a couple who have run for the Republican nomination, but were defeated by RINOs.

Ken

Probably in large part by people who think they are doing what is best by voting for the Republican candidate because "it is better than (insert name of Democrat here)"

Once again we are presented with a glaring example of why whoring out your principles gets you nowhere.

Benjamin Franklin's quote of many years ago still stands true " those who would give up their freedom for safety deserve neither" - modified slighty for our current predicament you could say " those who vote for RINO's thinking they will keep their guns will screwed in the end anyway".

Some people will never learn however.

It'll be just as effective at catching criminals as the ballistics databases have been. (Which, by the way, have caught 0 criminals so far.)

Are existing guns and/or ammo grandfathered in with that bill? Or do they have to be converted?

It is irrelevant whether it works or not. The effect will be to put a further clampdown on firearm sales - which is in the end what they want. All of the argument about whether it will work or not is just noise around the periphery.

agree

Have to agree with calsdad, the main objective is to make it more
difficult or increasingly more expensive to buy guns and ammo.

We will eventually be priced out of the market. They just dusguise
it.

Unfortunately it won;'t do much good. The criminals seem to be
mcuh smarter that the cops.

They talk about shells being left behind, ever heard of a revolver???

As for Arnold he is a perfect piece of shit.... now i'm positive he
really can;'t think on his own.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom